Sitting in a Jewish Kibbutz (FarmHouse)

Archives for 2010
rktheda
Diamond Member

Sitting in a Jewish Kibbutz (FarmHouse)

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed I was sitting in a Jewish Kibbutz at a wood table. There were many men seated around me. It appeared we were having a meal or waiting for one. One Jewish gentleman was standing and asked me how I enjoyed my trip. I told him I was not able to go. He said "Well enjoy your field day"! I looked at him closely in the spirit as he walked away. He was smiling but the most outstanding feature was that his stomach was so large that it almost touched the ground! At the table someone handed me a silver (perhaps pewter) figurine. An asian man on my left tried to take it away but I wrestled it from his hands. I looked on the bottom of it and it was smooth in the shape of a regular iron you would press the wrinkles from your clothes. I placed it on the table and the top of it was shaped like a mollusk (in the fashion of Gary on Spongebob Squarepants). It had one eyestalk protruding from it and on top of it was a very large diamond. Finally, to our right was a pig being roasted, it was taken away from the pit and it was not offered to any of us.

Lord Jesus I thank you this day for your presence and your Word. Please help us understand the meaning(s) of your message. Amen.