People stuck alive in the cracks of the streets

Archives for 2010
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

People stuck alive in the cracks of the streets

Post by Counted4Him »

Hi All,

One of my daughters shared this dream with me and told me she did not "know" if this had any "significance" which I found these words interesting coming from her. Therefore, I am sharing this for any thoughts. Thanks.

(My daughter says) I am walking in the neighborhood on my way home, all of a sudden I had to keep taking other ways because I saw the streets were cracked open. Inside of the street however, there were people in them stuck, they weren't dead they were alive deep inside the ground mostly stuck there. So I continue to walk around then I got somewhere else and could not pass and had to go around and I woke up.

Note:My youngest teen has been experiencing sadness and has been continually waking me up from 1:30am to 3 something am hours to pray for her and she cries bitterly and does not know why. She has been attending youth ministry at my church now for a few weeks now since the last place was too far and we were driven there for her services. She had another short dream but I don't remember it.

Thank you, for your time, God bless and Merry Christmas to all!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

To me, there is no going around this issue. It seems that God is tugging on her heart for the lost. Her friends and others around her who are lost are represented in the dream by those lost souls who are stuck in the cracks so to speak. The lost may be alive physically, but they are dead spiritually until they get saved. The late night hours are prime hours when she needs to be learnig how to press into the Lord and pray for herself and to pray for others in intercession as the Lord leads her. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

bjcollin,

Merry Christmas and to Everyone!
I showed the response to my young teen (she does not really understand much but learning).It makes sense to us however, and I agree about her having some old school friends she does not see much anymore but one is an atheist (sp?) another was another pagan religion (this one she continues to try to reach when the chance is available) another just believes in no one, the others are believers. I know God is begginning to work through her but doing a job in her first but she has been witnessing and already bringing one to service next week, and another lives in PA but has attended our Church who would love to go again but they have not moved back yet. She is not that learned in understanding dreams but she gets them once in a while and can discern when a dream stands out from the rest. Thank so much, for your time to help!

Shalom! In His Presence, God bless!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

As soon as I read the title.. I had the same as BJ running through my head... a call to the lost. Praying that God gives your daughter wisdom and annointing of gentle, loving boldness!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch