boxes of stuff against people

Archives for 2008
grace_full1
Diamond Member

boxes of stuff against people

Post by grace_full1 »

So I am with a bunch of school kids I was part of them but was an adult (not sure how that worked maybe a teacher??) There was a house. It was a typical upper middle class house, it was two stories with a front porch. I was walking with a group of the students near the front of this house when all of a sudden we are standing at the front door and it's open. We see this guy sitting in an electric wheel chair and he wanted me to "come here" I had this feeling that I wouldn't be "safe" if I "came here" and felt he would harm me if I came closer (he was kind of lecherous) (in real life this guy is the DH of a gal I know the two of them were part of the leadership of a group I am involved in (they aren't part of the group any more) All of a sudden he gets out of the wheel chair angry that I didn't "come" and is chasing me. (He wasn't really NEEDING the wheelchair I knew he was just pretending to use it)

I somehow doubled back and was now in his house (he wasn't there) I needed to find the "boxes" cause they were going to be used agaist people.... Inside his house were stacks and stacks of boxes. They were all piled up against the front wall of the house just inside the garage. They were on those industrial style shelves. Each box had a person's name on it. Some were HUGE moving size boxes others were small jewerly size boxes. The box held evidence to use against them. I kept looking to find my name and found this tiny box and it didn't have much of anything in it. And thought he doesn't really have anything on me. But was concerned that he had all of this "stuff" on other people.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Grace,
Prayerfully Consider:

So I am with a bunch of school kids I was part of them but was an adult (not sure how that worked maybe a teacher??) There was a house. It was a typical upper middle class house, it was two stories with a front porch. I was walking with a group of the students near the front of this house when all of a sudden we are standing at the front door and it's open. We see this guy sitting in an electric wheel chair and he wanted me to "come here" I had this feeling that I wouldn't be "safe" if I "came here" and felt he would harm me if I came closer (he was kind of lecherous) (in real life this guy is the DH of a gal I know the two of them were part of the leadership of a group I am involved in (they aren't part of the group any more) All of a sudden he gets out of the wheel chair angry that I didn't "come" and is chasing me. (He wasn't really NEEDING the wheelchair I knew he was just pretending to use it)
This may be revealing what has already happened with this individual. I think the handicap front he put on you either did see through or you will see through it if he tries to pull you and the kids to his side. Not sure but I feel like he may be going to try to persuade you to come into a ministry with him. He will try to make you feel sorry for him but you will remember this warning.

I somehow doubled back and was now in his house (he wasn't there) I needed to find the "boxes" cause they were going to be used agaist people.... Inside his house were stacks and stacks of boxes. They were all piled up against the front wall of the house just inside the garage. They were on those industrial style shelves. Each box had a person's name on it. Some were HUGE moving size boxes others were small jewerly size boxes. The box held evidence to use against them. I kept looking to find my name and found this tiny box and it didn't have much of anything in it. And thought he doesn't really have anything on me. But was concerned that he had all of this "stuff" on other people.
The saying the deck is stacked against you comes to mind. This may be the dream revealing what the man has planned against the other members of the church. He has been keeping record and intends to bring them out in the open when it will benefit him.

Interp: I feel like the Lord may be showing you the plans of the enemy, remember your battle is not with him but with the principalities and power in high places. Battle the spirits and not the man. Consider is the Lord wanting you to battle for the saints of the church and has revealed the plan of the enemy to you?

Revelation 12:9-11 (King James Version)
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Blessings,
Joy