Mud and fire

Archives for 2010
Grace
Diamond Member

Mud and fire

Post by Grace »

I saw thousands of people desperately clawing away trying to get out of the mud mixed with fire. It kept sliding down and they were screaming.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Mud and fire sounds like trials and struggles, like people in need of salvation. Is there a calling on your life to lead the unsaved to the Lord?

Just thoughts, discard if it doesn't fit. God bless.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I feel like I'm missing something. Yes, truly I am called to missions. Have been for some time. Yet I yearn for more. I see people dying daily without Christ. It's as if the pressures of the world, the pain agony, keep them from meeting Jesus. They want to but .... the power of evil is so strong that the gospel message is lost upon them. Need more of Him, more power, more love.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Pray about this for God to bring clarification. I will pray for you. Seems you have a special call on your life.

Peace,

Hannah