Barred from a Church Sanctuary

Archives for 2010
rktheda
Diamond Member

Barred from a Church Sanctuary

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed I was standing outside the door of an unknown church. There was a man guarding the door that was dressed in priestly robes similiar to what you would see at the Vatican. There was a person in front of him that had a hat on that looked like the one you would see the Pope wearing. The guard opened the door and let that man in. As I was walking thru the door he stopped me and said "Hey where are you going?". He then started to tell me that the man that went inside was good at drinking a lot of liquor (???). I told him no thanks and went around the building opposite the parking lot to the street. I walked down the street a bit and I was submerged in clear water swimming with two people and several striped fish. I looked up and noticed that a man was running across the water (walking on water). The two men in the pond said " We must fire him using our rules). None of this seems very good to me. I pray the Lord will send the correct interpretation.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

This dream is exposing the operation of a spirit of religion that is trying to keep people from the free grace of God.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

My family and I are dealing with this issue currently. Although it is sometimes confusing; I submit myself to God knowing that he has confirmed in my spirit that I must finish this task. I will continue to walk in His grace until I am on the other side of this. There is a blessing of release for those presently bound by this oppressive spirit of the enemy. For me there is constant liberty as long as I remember that it is not my battle to win!

Praise God that the Gospel of Jesus Christ was made simple for people like me. And in that simplicity obedience is always better than sacrifice.

May God bless you. May His grace and love be upon you all this year and the new year to come. Amen.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I really think the road to maturity is learning to abide by faith with out the props that religion would say we need or have to have.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

Seems like there are guards keeping people out of the church. They almost seem to be running folks away. However, they seem to let someone who drinks heavily in, and that person seems to be in authority.

It seems like you decide not to bother trying to get in to that place. However, you go to a holy place and get spiritual cleansing on your own. This is referenced by the beautiful clear water and fish.

There aren't many people in the water, but cleansing is taking effect. Perhaps this is telling you that a smaller church or small study group anointed with Christ could be a good way for you to get spiritually fed. Another spin is that you can submerge yourself in the Word alone could also be beneficial to you. Maybe the traditional ways of worship aren't meeting your needs, perhaps because of the way the institution of church is being run.

The man running across the water seemed to have offended those in the water. It seems like that man was out of line in the way he conducted himself, as if he were doing something reserved for a select few. He was doing it to show off rather than for some good reason. When Christ walked on the water, it was to demonstrate faith to the disciples. (Peter even walked on water until his doubt kicked in.)

This could reflect that those who want to appear holy are mimicking the rituals of those who really are holy; this can be a religious spirit that's really violating the church today. Religion is about outward "show," rituals, etc., without really knowing why something was done in the first place. When this happens, Christ is no longer part of the church; all that remains are acts that mimic what Christ represents without having the power of Christ involved.

Many blessings to you...