reservation hat

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

reservation hat

Post by spiritledd »

I’ve been married and divorced three times IRL, and have been on my own 5 years.

I dreamt about a gift hat my first love and first wife gave to me IRL 30 years ago. She bought it at a reservation. I think it was the first time I was ever given a gift outside of my family on Christmas and birthdays. I just realized that. I was only 17.

I thought i looked cool. 8) I think back though... and actually it looked pretty dumb. :oops: But it was special to me... but come to think of it... i think my wife was embarrassed when ever i would wear it :? ?

It was a black floppy brimmed felt hat… rounded top with a traditional Native American pattern…yellow, red and black and white beaded band around it. In the dream the beaded band had been removed though.

I dreamt my third wife took the hat out of her purse. It was folded up very tightly in the shape of a triangle. Three Native American women that were cleaning ladies who were from the reservation wanted to take the hat back to the reservation. They said "it should go back to where it came from".

They said it would be put on display at a museum on a wall. They explained a supernatural connection. That it would bring a blessing. But they needed an item from my wife's purse to be attached to it. My wife let them look in her purse to find something.

They said an earring would perfect. But my wife would say "no not that one" every time they would pull out an earring. One of them sneaked an earring into their pocket… i was the only one who saw it. Finally my wife and the three women agreed on an earring to go with the hat.

IRL i lost the hat at party/band house before i got saved.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Spiritledd:

Your dream spoke to me of your life's journey. The hat is worn, loses its' trim, is put in your wife's purse---other's wanted to do different things with it and wanted to display it.

I have absolutely no knowledge of your past, other than your what you've shared, so what I am sharing comes from what I received from the Spirit.

The hat is protective and decorative and useful. As a husband you were the covering for your wives. When your hat was decorated it was your desire to be admired by each of your wives while you were married to them. The black color spoke to me about the masculinity God has given you but through the years women wanted to control how you represented yourself---you felt you lost your masculinity.

When the beaded band was lost it shows how you slowly lost the personality and luster which made you unique and different. You lost yourself during all this difficulty---it was so gradual that you didn't know exactly when it happened.

It seems to me that you have struggled in your life and in your marriages with the amount of control each wife was using to get her way in given situations. There were times when each wife would gather friends to herself to help promote her cause and to get her way. It speaks of manipulation.

This pattern of control and manipulation has repeated itself in each marriage. You have always had the desire to be what God has intended you to be and to become the person who is true to himself.

The parts of the dream about Native Americans, symbolism, and blessings spoke to me of a mixing of culture and spirituality which has left you confused about the truth, God's truth.

This seems like a very revealing dream, important enough to continue to seek God and also the wise counsel of spirit-filled Christians. Search the Word diligently and apply it to all the areas of your life which are muddled and unclear for you.

Does this speak truth to you? I trust you will continue to pray about it. I felt mercy and compassion for you as I read this dream and felt that God wants to encourage you with a word of blessings---"Be still and know that I am God."

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
spiritledd
Diamond Member

truth

Post by spiritledd »

Yes, this speaks truth to me. Thank you very much MJ and i will continue to seek more on this.

Last night i dreamt had a Martin guitar i borrowed from a friend (very expensive) it turned into a hat like the reservation hat... but flat on top... and it was brown but still the wide brim, no band though. It turned back into a guitar.

Then some one stole the Martin, but i got it back after throughly searching through all these lockers...but some one painted it… i was very distraught.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

I've read your other dreams and they seem to follow a pattern. My feeling is that you need to reclaim the territory stolen from you by the enemy---learn all you can about who you are in Christ, your postion in Him, and your rights as a believer. God wants to give you a hope and future---no more brokenness!

Bless you,

MJ

...thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a hope and a future. Jer 29:11
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ