pawn shop

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

pawn shop

Post by spiritledd »

I dreamt i was at a pawn shop looking at musical instruments. I saw this beautiful stringed instrument. It was about about five and a half feet in length. It was redwood in color. I remember that i had seen it before somewhere.

This was one of a kind. It was very expensive too. It had many strings. Four strings on the neck. But it also had like a harpsichord on it too. It had upper and lower bodies the lower being larger and with a beautiful and very intricate emblem on it.

Then i saw a man who was a thief had brought it in. The pawn broker wanted nothing to do with it. It was broken... cracked at the bridge. And at the headstock it was missing the tuning pegs and was bare wood... recently stripped.

I played it... and it was so very beautiful and unique in tone though it was out of tune. I felt very sad knowing it's value and how it had been abused. I wanted to buy it and restore it. But then the thief snuk out the door with it because he been exposed of being a thief.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

I believe this dream to be a highly prophetic dream also about the church. The thief.. I believe to be the enemy. Whether it was the enemy.. the mind, or the enemy as in the devil. I am not sure.
Could be both.

The church was made to provide beautiful music.. worship to the most High.. that is why we were created. The enemy whether it be our minds, or satan, has come in to kill, steal and destroy, the purpose of our living.. to worship the Most High.. worship in all we do. We are prophetically like instruments to be tuned and cared for.
The pawn shop owner, I believe is Jesus. He loves us and He knows who the thief is, and He isn't playing His game.. He loves us, and has redeemed us from the thief.

Part of this dream that is really speaking to me is that you, saw this and you have this desire to play this beautiful instrument. You are a unique wonderful creation.. of the Most High. He designed you and placed you in your mothers womb. You realize this and want to see yourself come to fullness in Christ. Keep pressing in for that... the thief may try to come in and lie to you.. and sell you..but Jesus has you right in the palm of His hand.

This is a really beautiful dream!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Thanks

Post by spiritledd »

This a real good interpration...very awesome, thanks Jen!
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Wow awesome dream, and amazing interpretation. Thanks for sharing!
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I thank God for sending that interpretation thru you. I needed to hear that so badly today. We must not allow our places of worship to degrade into nothing more that "places of buying and selling". It really does break the beautiful instrument God has given us stewardship over. I am encouraged and strengthened by this message.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Praise the Lord! thank you for letting me know, it is always good to receive confirmation.

God is good all the time.....

Blessings my friend.

Hannah