corral

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

corral

Post by spiritledd »

I dreamt i was in the corral up at Dad's ranch. I remembered that there was a shed that had been recently built... the wood was new. There was a red bull and a black mare together in one of it's rooms.

My Dad was walking behind a machine... looked like a hay baler... but i think it was a roto-tiller? It was red and yellow like "New Holland" farm equipment. He was guiding it with a wooden plow handle. And his forearms were that of a sheep... he had silver hoofs for hands... but they were not cleaved. They looked like small irons... like for ironing clothes.

The machine was removing the manure and also leveling the ground. The ground was partialy muddy and had spots that were hard and uneven were cattle sunk into the mud and it had dried. The red bull kept chasing me when i would get in the corral...i would jump on to the fence so it would not harm me.

Then i saw there was blood on the top rail of the fence. I got blood on my blue jeans on my thigh. Then Dad threw a rope around the black mare's neck because was separating her from her two little black foals... she was very upset. Dad said to the mare "don't look so indignant".

There was a burning place where Dad was burning old cars and vehicles. There were hood ornaments in the ashes. I picked one up to look at it… the ornament was chrome about the size of my hand... the fire made it burnt and it was peeling… the hood orament was of a man and woman in a convertible. The woman was on the driver's side. It it had 50's - 60's look too it.

I also found in the ashes what looked like one of those metallic balloons…chrome color... but was like a metal disc?… but like a drum? I played it and it made a very unique sound.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

this dream

Post by spiritledd »

This dream keeps coming to mind. I'm praying the Lord will give more revelation about what it means. The balloon/drum part especially… because i actually heard the sound audibly through the Holy Spirit and even felt the vibration.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Spiritledd,

I remember this dream. It stood out to me, but I don't have a full interp for you. The balloon instrument stood out to me this time, though. Was it one of those helium filled, shiny metallic kind? If so it would rise and shine as well as make a joyful sound.

I keep running into Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine, for your light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.

I keep running into the theme of a new sound or a new song coming too.

A corral is a place for gathering animals. This one is new -a new gathering place -for workers or resources? Hmmm The red bull (energy drink? something that is making you get up and move?) reminds me of the verse in Proverbs that says where the stall is empty the manger is clean, but much increase comes from the strength of the ox) Bull for strength, horse for speed.

Dad -our heavenly Father- is guiding the preparation of a field for planting. The sheep arms remind me that he works through his sheep. We are his hands and feet. He works through the church. Irons are for smoothing out details, preparing clothes -roles.

Removing manure is interesting because I also had a dream in which angels were looking at a field to prepare it, but first they had to remove a layer of mold. In yours it looks like there has been a lot of um... manure... unpleasantness left lying around from the past that needs to be dealt with. When the Lord ploughs things up unexpected things like emotions- often re-surface. Leveling again speaks of preparing the way. The bull makes you aware of time pressure. He's a pain, but valuable.

The mud may represent a tendency for this endeavor to swallow up resources and be a place of depression - or perhaps stubborness -as in being stuck in old ways.

Blood on the fence. Sacrifice -or perhaps a reminder that the blood of Jesus is on the boundaries you need to set. I'm hearing "set apart."

Separating horse from foals -I don't know.

The old vehicles may be old ministries, Dad is doing away with the 50's and 60's way of doing things. The hood ornament may be preserved as a way of honouring those at the forefront of a movement, but he is doing away with it in this season. Does the ornament remind you of past leaders in any way?

--for your discernment---
...that I might know Him...
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

The thought I had on separating the horse from the foal is that it could mean there is a time to move on to solid food and leave the basic, milk, teachings and mature.

Hope this helps.
Blessings,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Thanks

Post by spiritledd »

Thanks so much Charys and servant! These are good interpretations :D And greatly appreciated!
spiritledd
Diamond Member

yes

Post by spiritledd »

Oops... sorry i forgot to answer you question Charys... :oops: ...yes it was a helium filled shiny metallic balloon :D