Vision: Out of the bible a bud sprung forth...

Archives for 2010
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Vision: Out of the bible a bud sprung forth...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

In a vision, I saw a bible that was already opened. I looked at the right side of the bible and in the middle of the page, a bud sprung forth out of it.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, and giveth seed to the sower and bread to the eater; 11 so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

bjcollin,

Thanks, it bares witness with my spirit.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

You dream made me consider if there is allegory that relates Aaron's Rod with the scripture. Perhaps the Lord is showing you that there are new things budding forth in the scripture. I think it has to do with the time we are in. I think some prophesies have been waiting for this time to be understood.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Will,

What you have shared with me has helped me to see and understand the vision in a broader prospective. I can see what direction the LORD is taking me into with this vision. Aaron's rod budding was a miracle and unusual. Numbers 17:8. I agree with you, GOD is doing something new, revealing things from HIS word that has been hidden; for such a time as this. In the vision, the bud sprung forth so quickly that it startled me. I believe this is a time where the new revelation from GOD's word is springing forth quickly.

I'm happy to be a part of this time and I want to be used by HIM--all for HIS glory! Thank you...

PEACE & LOVE +
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

eyes.enlightened, thank you for sharing! I have been blessed by reading this post.

Peace,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Did you happen to notice where in the bible the bud sprang up?
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

HisBlood,

I did wonder about where it was opened, but I didn't see any chapter or verse that stood out. The bible wasn't opened at the beginning of the book, nor the end of it. It was opened some where in the middle or halfway in the bible.

Years ago, I had a vision of a huge gate opening and moving extremely slow. I could actually feel the movement of it in my spirit. I kept saying to the LORD in my spirit, "Hurry, hurry hurry"! So I can see what's behind the gate. The gate would not move any quicker than it was moving. It was so slow, like a clock ticking. I couldn't get GOD to move any faster. I had to wait, even with the excitement and the curiosity that I felt inside my spirit--I had to wait. I wanted to know what was behind the gate, and I wanted to know fast, but I had no control over it. The gate's movement was all in GOD's timing when it would open.

Then the gate began to open, I could feel a very slow turn in my spirit. I could feel its every move. Then all of a sudden, a big turn inside of my spirit came. It felt like a wheel on a bank vault when the code is cracked. There was a spinning taking place inside of my spirit. It went around and around, so fast and none stop for a while. It felt like something I have seen on t.v. after the bank vault code has been entered. The huge wheel on the vault spins around and around until the door of the vault opens. The door opens smoothly and gently. This is how it was feeling inside of my spirit, literally I could feel everything.

I know this may be a bit much, but when you asked the question, "Where in the bible the bud sprung up"? It prompted this vision to come back to me. Well, I said all this to say, the gate finally opened and behind it, I saw this incredible brightness. It was so bright and so white that I couldn't look upon the cloud like appearance. I had to squint my eyes and I kept saying out loud, "Woe! Woe! Woe"! Then this bible appeared from out of nowhere and it opened up. I saw written on the top left side of the page, "Praise is Power". 2 Chronicles 20.

You have helped me a great deal, asking that question. Thank you, it has really opened up my eyes. I have to meditate and ask GOD if the two visions are one in the same. Wow!

BLESSINGS!
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Wow! have you ever heard a book report before that made you just rush out & get that book!!!!!
I couldn't get to 2nd Chronicles 20 fast enough!!!!
Jesus is the Saviour