dream of shore, boat, & waterfall

Archives for 2010
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

dream of shore, boat, & waterfall

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream that me and my husband and some other people (not sure who) were at this beach and there were little motel like houses all around the shoreline that were slightly flooded by the water coming too far inland. We said we needed to have the shoreline rebuilt and that some machines and bulldozers were going to come to rebuild the shoreline to stop the flooding by removing all the rocks and stones that somehow was causing the flooding. We decided that we would go into the water and try to start diving for rock and stones and throw them out of the water onto the shore to try to help remove them and in the process my husband found a watch inside a shoe and I found some winter mittens and hats. We realized that doing this by ourselves would take way too long and that the bulldozers were necessary to do the job.

The dream switched and we were in a boat, not sure where to. In our journey to where we were going which I don't know where it was either but we came across another boat that was much bigger than ours. It kept getting really close to ours and we were worried it was trying to hit us - then suddenly we had two different ways we could go - I then realized the bigger boat was going the opposite way we decided to go and I couldn't understand why - then I realized there was a waterfall in the direction we were going and then I thought "that's why the other boat went the other way" but then I noticed they had a waterfall too- I saw them jumping out of the boat going down the waterfall but I think they were all ok - I don't remember us going down the waterfall but we must have (it wasn't huge) and then I remember we got to a dock a got off the boat safely.

Not sure what this all means?
shine
Diamond Member

Re: dream of shore, boat, & waterfall

Post by shine »

ginasings4him wrote:. . .
and in the process my husband found a watch inside a shoe

and I found some winter mittens and hats.

We realized that doing this by ourselves would take way too long. . .
Hi Ginasings4Him! I'm excited about this dream of yours as well as the one from Servant entitled "Harp players on Sea Coast".
I had a dream with same theme recently "Ocean floor".

So, I copy/printed out the dreams to look at them better altogether. But so far, all I have specifically for your dream is the symbolism for watch inside a shoe.
My thouhts: time for the redemption.
reading from the book of Ruth 4:6

Also could be "watch" for our reemption draws near!

Blessings to you and us all as this unfolds
Jesus is the Saviour
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

Redemption is good! I receive that. I'm praying for redemption in lots of areas this year. Thanks Shine - Happy New Year and God Bless you big this year!
shine
Diamond Member

Re: dream of shore, boat, & waterfall

Post by shine »

ginasings4him wrote:I had a dream that me and my husband and some other people (not sure who) were at this beach and there were little motel like houses all around the shoreline that were slightly flooded by the water coming too far inland. We said we needed to have the shoreline rebuilt and that some machines and bulldozers were going to come to rebuild the shoreline to stop the flooding by removing all the rocks and stones that somehow was causing the flooding. We decided that we would go into the water and try to start diving for rock and stones and throw them out of the water onto the shore to try to help remove them and in the process my husband found a watch inside a shoe and I found some winter mittens and hats. We realized that doing this by ourselves would take way too long and that the bulldozers were necessary to do the job.
Alright, so my simplistic mind just thinks that you and your husband will, in ministry, know what needs to be done in times of crisis - in differeing locations, and you will do what you physically can. But you also know when you need to move on, because only God will be able to accomplish all.

ginasings4him wrote: The dream switched and we were in a boat, not sure where to. In our journey to where we were going which I don't know where it was either but we came across another boat that was much bigger than ours. It kept getting really close to ours and we were worried it was trying to hit us - then suddenly we had two different ways we could go - I then realized the bigger boat was going the opposite way we decided to go and I couldn't understand why - then I realized there was a waterfall in the direction we were going and then I thought "that's why the other boat went the other way" but then I noticed they had a waterfall too- I saw them jumping out of the boat going down the waterfall but I think they were all ok - I don't remember us going down the waterfall but we must have (it wasn't huge) and then I remember we got to a dock a got off the boat safely.

Not sure what this all means?

ohhh, I see, so this is what the risk is about. In you & your husbands journey, huge obstacles will come along - you will have choices in your direction - those that will want to block or stop you, may turn away because the risk is to great!
For you & your husband, God is with you and . . .if he is for you, who or what could stand against you!
Jesus is the Saviour
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

ohhh, I see, so this is what the risk is about. In you & your husbands journey, huge obstacles will come along - you will have choices in your direction - those that will want to block or stop you, may turn away because the risk is to great!
For you & your husband, God is with you and . . .if he is for you, who or what could stand against you!
This is really good Shine - makes a lot of sense with what kinds of things we are facing currently - but I'm believing and trusting that God can make anything possible and he will get us through ok. Bless you! :)
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Oh wow, I just love how God works.
From what I read of your dream, and all the surrounding input of the prophesy, the Lord is revealing so much of his plans for you and your husband.
So this is one of those dreams to always remember and meditate on esp to draw strength & encourgement from God when you are in need of direction.

This dream shows that you will be unconcerned about those waterfalls! Halleluia!

Just reread how those other folks jumped from their boat in fear of the waterfall (the risks).
Jesus is the Saviour