Royal blue sheets & royal blue comforter

Archives for 2010
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Royal blue sheets & royal blue comforter

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I dreamed that my mother bought a new home. My mom passed almost 2 years ago. In the dream, I'm at her home alone. I am waiting for her to return from furniture shopping. At least it felt that way. When she returned home, I asked, "What did you buy?" She said, "I bought a new comforter, and its on the couch". In my mind, I wondered what kind of comforter did she buy?--knowing that it's so close to end of the holiday. I began to see colors like green and red--holiday colors in my mind. I was picturing how I thought the comforter would look. I was hoping that she didn't buy those colors, because the season is almost over.

I walked to the living room, I saw a brand new set of royal blue luxury sheets and a matching royal blue comforter sitting on the couch. There was a big satin royal blue ribbon around the comforter, tied into a pretty bow. I reached down and picked up the comforter. Then I woke up from the dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

To me this says the gift is not what you think it is. It is not dead and un-useful and out of season, but rather it is new and beautiful and useful. To me this gift covering is revelatiory in nature. Hope this helps.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

To add to BJ's awesome response -
Royal Blue stands out to me & the fact that it is a covering!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever-- John 14:16
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

bjCollins,

Yes, it helped a great deal. It is confirmation to what GOD has been saying to me lately. The LORD keep speaking to me about doing something new. I guess HE's repeating "new", because the gift is not what I thought it would be like. You are right, bj. You always have some kind of godly insight. I have noticed your gift. Keep flowing in the spirit.

HisBlood,

I wondered why there were sheets and a comforter in the dream. Its symbolic for a covering.

discerning,
And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever-- John 14:16
Its a play on words, "The Comforter". My mom may have passed on, but HE will remain with me forever.

Thank you, every piece makes it clearer.

PEACE AND LOVE +
[/b]