Another ex dream

Archives for 2010
missunderstoos21

Another ex dream

Post by missunderstoos21 »

i have several and they were from a while ago.. so here i go..

first dream:
i'm sitting by my computer in my house in the front room and im sitting next to a young man and (I dont identify him but i'm aware i know him) i veiw the situation in the third person. my ex is standing in the front door watching me and the next guy for some reason

second dream:
i'm in my ex's car, sitting in the back seat and my sister is in the front seat and we are driving somewhere and i feel confuse for because i was there and i didn't want to be there. suddenly he stops and comes out of the car and holds this chains in my face to give it to me which has a huge round sphere pendant with diamonds..... all i was think was how did i get here....i didnt want to accept the gift

third.. and last thank God
i'm at a party in my house and i remember i was standing up shaking alot of people hands who were sitting down in the couch and my ex was sitting there extends his hand to me w/ a smile. i stop in my track and ran to my room and my sis was there and i told her what happen.....

background info:
me and the 'ex' had a off and on relationship.....i have broken soul ties since we have broken up a year ago.... we broke up because he wanted me to leave my church and follow him and i didn't agree to that and now we don't talk and i'm fine with that but these dreams make me worry... cause they might want to pursue something i don't want....
*~*God is able and He wont fail*~*
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

missunderstoos21,

I know "ex" dreams can be disconcerting. I have had many. But Holy Spirit has helped me come to the understanding (for me at least) that when I dream of my ex, he actually represents Jesus. This comes from the idea that Jesus is to be our "first love". He doesn't always appear as my ex, but when I have ex dreams it doesn't bother me any more and I don't have to worry about the feelings I have for my ex in my dreams, they don't mean that I don't love my husband. I do love my husband, but they are the feelings I have for my savior.

I know this isn't the case for everyone, but I hope this can be of some assistance to you. Please pray and see if He confirms it.

Blessings and understanding,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
missunderstoos21

Post by missunderstoos21 »

thanks alot... i'll pray about it
*~*God is able and He wont fail*~*