New Job..To Help Clean Houses...

Archives for 2008
clare777
Diamond Member

New Job..To Help Clean Houses...

Post by clare777 »

In this dream I dreamed that I was asked to do a new job. An old friend of mine, Chad (Richard is his real name...and I kept thinking of Richard the lion heart when I woke up.. :roll: ) drives and picks me up to take me down to New Orleans. We get there and he tells me that I am going to meet his brother Brandon to help clean houses out. (Brandon means hill covered with a broom or prince)
The scene changes and I am in one of the houses that has been gutted out except that there is sheet rock on the wall and the wood. WE walk to the window and we look outside and he points to the grass. The grass is very green, some of it was over grown and then there was a patch shaped like a rectangle that was moved (but still green). He says to me, "See, the horses have been eating the grass and there are mosquitoes everywhere." I noticed that the horses where not there anymore and he said that they where removed when the flood came. Then, I said to him.."Well, now all you have to do is kill the mosquitoes and you can finishe the house.".

I am not sure what my job is...need interp on this one..been seeking my gifts and calling (exactly)...
Blessings in Christ,
Clarisssa
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

hmm...thought you knew what your gifts and callings were...hmm..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

The horses and mosquitoes stood out to me. I was thinking of Bible verses saying "Don't put your trust in horses." They won't save you in times of disaster. The mosquitoes are tiny little things but deadly. Just some thoughts for the puzzle.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

those little blood suckers!!! lol....they suck the life right out of God's people...
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

LOL...WFH...and Blessings..
What is that scripture..?? Its in Psalms..."Some trust in chariots, some trust in horses, but we will trust in the name of the Lord."..

All I know is that I called to do a new job..??? :roll:

In Christ,
Clarisssa
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

mosquiots carry the West Nile virus
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hello Clare,

For your prayerful consideration:

What came to me was you were part of a "Fire and Flood Restoration" team. These companies specialize in first, cleaning and then restoring extreme damaged houses, furnishings etc.

Cleaning houses, in my dream language, symbolizes spiritual warfare & deliverance. I know the Lord uses you in the spiritual warfare arena. He also uses me (though perhaps not as much) in bringing restoration to those formerly bound .. In order for wholeness & healing in people, this two-fold process is required.

I feel He is about to add to your warfare, the ministry of restoration.

In your dream, you were advising (teaching?) your friend on how to proceed with the next step of the 'clean-up'.. perhaps Lord is going to position you in spiritual warfare 'overseer's' position. While teaching you the finer aspects of ministering in 'inner healing & restoration'.

A note about the mosquitoes: they are a small thing but they can be so distracting & annoying, keeping one up all night long.. they are like 'the little foxes' that spoil the vine. Little foxes aren't to be ignored.. for when they 'spoil the vine', the connection to the source of life is cut off. There is a severance of relationship with Jesus and death sets in. So, you gave the fellow some awesome wisdom..

Bless you,

connie

just wanted to add:

I was thinking that The Lord may place you in a hands-on ministry team within the organized church..

a little trivia- your dream really jumped out at me not only because of the 'cleaning houses' aspect but also because my sons names are Chad and Brandon..