Fold away airplane

Archives for 2011
Grace
Diamond Member

Fold away airplane

Post by Grace »

I was in a small airplane with two of my sons. Not really aware about who was piloting the plane. My younger son and I were seated. He was belted in. My older son was in a hollow area that was near the nose of the plane. He called to me, " Mom, take a look. This is cool." I started towards him and could see there was a window in the nose of the plane.

Suddenly the plane nose dived, probably because of the added weight at the front. LOL, no I know this isn't very realistic :wink: It landed in water, pond or something like that. The two of us got out of the plane and I checked back inside to see if my younger son was ok. He responded with a, "Yeah, I'm alright." He unbuckles himself and gets out. I proceed to fold up the plane and put it in some kind of duffel bag. My husband observed the crash and came running only to see that we were all ok.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

It sounds like u r someone with a lot going on. Perhaps you are involved in several ministries, and a new opportunity is presenting itself (window of the plane)... The plane diving into the water suggests there me a set back, but the fact everyone is safe and you fold up the plane and walk away, maybe it's o.k. To let this go, or maybe you'll pick it up and go in a new direction.

I could be way off here, but that's what came up in me. I wasn't going to comment, but when I laid down to sleep the Holy Spirit wouldn't let me, so here I am commenting....hopefully now I can sleep.

Please disregard if this doesn't fit. God bless! Thanks it was fun dream.

:mrgreen: