People killing us with poison spray (gases) ?

Archives for 2008
NewLife
Bronze Member

People killing us with poison spray (gases) ?

Post by NewLife »

I had a dream last nite that there were a group of men roaming the streets of our city looking for all the women and children. They had instructions to kill everyone, but mostly women and children. So my husband and I went to hide with our two children. As we were hiding I could look out and see these men roaming around and they found us ... Just then i immediately began to pray to God for His protection over my children. As I was praying I was watching these men spray a liquid in my childrens faces so that my children would inhale which seemed to be a poisonous gas that will put you to sleep forever. I continued to pray for God to block that poison and keep it from killing my children. My husband and I continued to run in hiding with my kids, so that the men would not see that my children were still alive. Everywhere we went i could see people laying everywhere dead, and people fainting everywhere, People were running all over frantically in different directions. and then I woke up.[/b]
"Love bears up under anything and everything that comes. It is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything without weakening." (1 Cor. 13:7)
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Oh wow, I think of the agenda Satan has for our children. We must constantly be in prayer for them and protecting them from the poisons of this world.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

I wonder if the gases are symbolic...
gases are usually clear.. light substances.. that you might smell but not see.. you might not smell it if you can't smell.. I wonder if it is symbolic of the assault on our minds of doubt, unbelief and undermining of the Judeo Christian values this country was founded on?
It is subtle.. but there..
well somethng to pray about I could be wrong!
Shalom to you!!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch