A debt repaid

Archives for 2008
Petrarch
Bronze Member

A debt repaid

Post by Petrarch »

My dream last night is somewhat bothersome. Back in junior high school, on the last day of seventh grade classes, I borrowed a quarter from Anthony, one of my classmates.

He has forgiven me, but as far as I am concerned, i still owe him after ten years. I lost touch with him after high school graduation in 2003, not thinking to repay him by then.

My new years resolution is to forget about all the things I did not but should have, including repaying Anthony the twenty-five cents. But last night, I dreamed I saw him, immediately returning the quarter I borrowed from him ten years ago. He said I did not need to do that, but I insisted as a matter of principle.

I figure this must be bothering me or something. But my only means of contact with Anthony these days is through Facebook. Not exactly a medium through which I could repay him the two bits.

What does my dream mean, and what could I do about this?
galena
Silver Member

Post by galena »

why did you borrow the quarter?
Petrarch
Bronze Member

Post by Petrarch »

It was a small fee I owed a teacher. I had enough money to cover it, but had dropped a quater earlier in the afternoon before I could give it to the teacher. I had to borrow one off Anthony to get the fee paid.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

If doesn't witness pitch
I believe God is saying it is time for you to use you talents and gifts and flourish like a priceless flower.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7