THIEF!!

Archives for 2011
Ruth
Diamond Member

THIEF!!

Post by Ruth »

I had a dream last night I hope I can remember every detail. My son was driving a white cadillac like the 90's model not the big one. We were eating in some resturant and when we came back to the car the back left side door was open. My son said somebody stole the beds. I was screaming and mad because it seems like we had more furniture that was missing. I knew I must of left the door unlocked. I don't know how they fitted in the car. That's all I remember.

Thanks
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Immediately came up in me because the car is white and an older model that there is something from your past, personal, maybe intimate because of the beds that God wants to heal in your heart. Perhaps you feel someone or something in last past robbed you of some "luxury in life". ..... Because a Cadillac is a luxury car....

Leaving the door unlocked, perhaps you think or believe there was something you could have done to prevent this situation....maybe God wants you to forgive yourself, or to know that it wasn't your fault. When you accept this and move forward He has many blessings waiting for you and will give back to you the years the locust have stolen....

I pray there is something here that blesses you.

Peace,

Hannah
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

Hannah,

I thank you so much for this dream interpatation. I know exactly what the Lord is saying in this dream now. Thank you.

God Bless
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

You are welcome. Stay blessed!

Hannah