Night of the Living dead

Archives for 2011
spoken4
Gold Member

Night of the Living dead

Post by spoken4 »

A group was in an outside setting but crowded in a small space although there was plenty of room everyone was crowded together. I saw a clip of a movie....I saw bloody carcasses in it and did not like what I was seeing or the fact my children were exposed to this either. I knew this movie was one that caused my husband to fear as a child. It was return of the living dead...with the Zombies....

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!! Blessings to you all!!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Memories coming back to haunt with the intention of imprisioning through the spirit of fear maybe?

didn't know if irl this movie caused your husband to fear??? If so, possibly pointing to a stronghold that must be dealt with? This was a big thing with us and something He delivered me from...through dreams, He revealed things and then took me to the Word to show me how to eradicate it. Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi spoken4,

Psalm 53 usually comes to mind for me regarding Zombies.

1 The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity;
There is none who does good.

2 God looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.
3 Every one of them has turned aside;
They have together become corrupt;
There is none who does good,
No, not one.

4 Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge,
Who eat up my people as they eat bread,
And do not call upon God?
5 There they are in great fear
Where no fear was,
For God has scattered the bones of him who encamps against you;
You have put them to shame,
Because God has despised them.

6 Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion!
When God brings back the captivity of His people,
Let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad.

The interesting thing is that Psalm 53 seems to indicate those who have never sought God, and in contrast to this...

Micah 3, is concerning those who are to be righteous leaders but are not...they are zombies too.

1 Then I said,
“Listen, you leaders of Jacob,
you rulers of Israel.
Should you not embrace justice,
2 you who hate good and love evil;
who tear the skin from my people
and the flesh from their bones;
3 who eat my people’s flesh,
strip off their skin
and break their bones in pieces;
who chop them up like meat for the pan,
like flesh for the pot?”

4 Then they will cry out to the LORD,
but he will not answer them.
At that time he will hide his face from them
because of the evil they have done.

It gets better..but for the sake of space 8)

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Memories coming back to haunt
apologies, wanted to clarify my train of thought--something supposedly dead/buried coming back to life to pursue you and instill fear. May He grant you insight!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Thank you both so much!!

Keilani, yes this movie is one that my husband snuck to watch when he was very young and it scared him half to death.
In the dream I knew what I had seen a clip of, was the same movie that had caused him fear when he was young. (that being Night of the Living Dead with the zombies...
I was leaning towards perhaps a stronghold caused by a traumatic event (something he saw before he was old enough to process Perhaps, what I am seeing played out right now in our lives is fruit of this. Although, what caused him fear as a child, now, is the very thing that is determining what our family is exposed to right now....

Piano,
God is so good! These scriptures were right on and actually ones God has had me on lately, even before this dream. Thank you for the confirmation I needed which goes right along with a few other dreams I have had lately as well....

Thank you both so much!!
I am going to post this dream in its fullness tommorrow and would love any further insight given the details of the context....

Blessings abundant to you all!!!