Leak in kitchen

Archives for 2008
forhim
Silver Member

Leak in kitchen

Post by forhim »

A few night ago I had a dream of a terrible storm. I was in my kitchen. The wind was blowing so hard that the walls were swaying. I was not sure that the house was going to stand. The door and one window were unlocked and opened. I closed them and said "That was not safe. Guess no one wanted me because they certainly could have gotten to me during the night". Then I saw water coming through the ceiling of my kitchen. It was pouring like a faucet was opened. I ran to get a pot to put under it. When I got back a pan was already there. I put the pot on top of the pan. I then climbed quickly up my attic steps to see where the leak was originating from. (IRL I take these steps VERY slowly to keep from falling.. Part of the attic is enclosed with cedar walls) When I got to the top of the steps there was a light in the outer portion of the attic. It was so bright that it made the walls look transparent. I thought there is someone out there so I need to make sure the door is locked so they can't get to me. When I touched the wall it was flexible, moved to my touch. I turned the lock to protect myself. I turned to face the enclosed part of the attic. It was VERY dark. I looked for a light switch so that I could turn on the light. I saw the switch and I started to turn it on, the dream ended. Any insight would be appreciated.