Carrying a baby into a packed Church

Archives for 2011
leila78
Diamond Member

Carrying a baby into a packed Church

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in the kitchen. In the next scene, I carried a baby into the upstairs auditorium of a totally packed Church, I attempted to find a seat and everyone else was seated. A steward helped me find somewhere to sit. I realised that I had rushed to Church without brining milk or nappies and because of my concern that the baby was uncomfortable and might cry I ended up leaving.

Next scene, I found myself in a demonstration class, it looked like an operating room where me and some others where being taught things my someone senior, someone came to the door (which I opened) for me and I found myself in another floor just leaving somewhere with mini rooms (something like corporate meeting/interview rooms that were all made of glass) it was a very long corridor and I strode down it confidently, it was a sunny day.

It was morning and bright and sunny, I was cleaning the windows in the front room and saw a pile leaves and branches lying on the road which seemed odd. I looked down the road expecting to see school children walking to school but there was no one, I turned around to look at the clock it was 7am.

Blessings,

L.
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

I was in the kitchen. In the next scene, I carried a baby into the upstairs auditorium of a totally packed Church, I attempted to find a seat and everyone else was seated. A steward helped me find somewhere to sit. I realised that I had rushed to Church without brining milk or nappies and because of my concern that the baby was uncomfortable and might cry I ended up leaving.
I am going to attempt to say the kitchen refers to your heart. The heart seems to be the kitchen where many things are born. I believe the baby is a new ministry being birthed out of your very busy heart and spirit. When you came into the auditorium there was no room for you, just like there was no room anywhere for Jesus to be born.

Rushing to church without being prepared may have been a sign that you were in a hurry to get this little ministry going, which is understandable. Would appear that you were not ready, because you did not have the baby supplies with you. Just seems it was not time for your gifting to come forth, because as the scripture says, 'Your gift will make room for you." Which also means you will be well prepared for what the Lord wants you to do.
Next scene, I found myself in a demonstration class, it looked like an operating room where me and some others where being taught things my someone senior, someone came to the door (which I opened) for me and I found myself in another floor just leaving somewhere with mini rooms (something like corporate meeting/interview rooms that were all made of glass) it was a very long corridor and I strode down it confidently, it was a sunny day.
This sounds like a time of preparation for you, as you learn by demonstration and power, the words of wisdom from the Gospel and God led teachers. The mini rooms could represent the different areas of your life where the Lord wants to teach you. Spiritual classroooms. Glass represents clearness, clarity, that all you will learn will be made clear to you by Holy Spirit
It was morning and bright and sunny, I was cleaning the windows in the front room and saw a pile leaves and branches lying on the road which seemed odd. I looked down the road expecting to see school children walking to school but there was no one, I turned around to look at the clock it was 7am.
Job 11:17NLT - Your life will be brighter than the noonday. Any darkness will be as bright as morning. Cleaning the windows, would be you clearing your view towards the things of God, having mindsets changed. The leaves and branches are clutter from storms, don't let that bother you, inotherwords things from the past that come to block the road in the spirit, just walk past, the Lord will deal with. The road was yours alone, nothing to do with children. Regarding the time, it was early in the morning.....
Ps 57:8 -KJV-Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.

I hope this helps a little. Many Blessings!
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Rev K,

Blessings to you!

I did have an intention to start a ministry of my own but was asked to takeover someone elses - I did not expect that I would be doing it at that time but convinced myself that it was the Lords will. Inivetably it didn't workout, I struggled and suffered from burnout as it was not His timing and was ministering without His gifting.

When I went into the auditorium I wasn't offered a seat but something hard and wooden which naturally meant I was out of place and uncomfotable - this occured in my Church life and outside the Church.

Holy Spirit has been speaking to me about taught by 7fold spirit on many things - I certainly believe that my dark night of the soul is ending and through His perfect timing His glory and light will manifest through me to th glory of His name.

Praise God!!!

L.