SNAKES!!

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

SNAKES!!

Post by WaitingforHim »

I could use a little prayer from you guys with this dream...If the Lord gives you anything please post..thanks..

I was in the "back" of a house...in the back yard...I had one of my kids with me...don't remember which one..I was looking at the back door of the house and seen two snakes. They were big. One was a tan VIPER..The other one was a Black and RED snake with an angle shaped head...NOt really a diamond or an arrow but just an angled(kind of came out in points on the sides) head...(I looked all over on the net and couldn't find a picture to really describe this..) I was watching them and talking to an unknown person(possibly the Holy Ghost)...That is how I knew the one was VIPER. The snakes began to intertwine..like twisting their bodies together up by their necks....The person I was talking to said "Watch, they are marrying" I knew that they were unifying and would have babies... Then I looked down at the ground where we were standing and there were little baby snakes everywhere...At first I thought just a few then the more I looked the more I seen....There was equal numbers of baby Vipers and baby black and red snakes....They were the size of worms...I was trying to step out of the yard but was having a hard time stepping out because I couldn't seem to find a piece of ground with out one of the worms on it...I was holding my child's hand and saying to her "Watch out honey, you don't want to step on them...I knew that we needed to hurry though because if the mother Viper seen us stepping on the babies she would attack...so we were really struggling trying to find a piece of ground to step onto next that didn't have a snake...I looked up and seen the Big Viper coming...I wasn't afraid really that she was going to attack but I knew we had to hurry...

(I didn't want to step on them because I felt that "ewww" feeling..lol...Like i didn't want to squish them ya know?? ...just wanted to get away from them...where some people might want to squish them lololl..."

I thought of the this when thinking of the dream "Be careful where you step"....I don't know if that was just me or what...

Thanks
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Anyone?? I am still praying on this one...I have a few thoughts...but I really need the Lord to show me ...

WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
jewel

Post by jewel »

Political and legalistic powers of the e. join together at times to create strife from within the church body..... the old men shall dream dreams and the young shall share the annointings they carry within them. Be careful to discern that which you don't understand carefully, and depend on the Spirit of the Lord to share what is right and true. TREAD CAREFULLY.... take each step only as it becomes clear to you. The last time politics and legalism joined together we, the religious church, crucified the messiah, the savior. Should politics and legalistic views be used to understand what is happening with the young, and they are in turn discarded or mistreated then the gifts will be misplaced and cause discord rather than unity as they are intended to.

The men who seemed disqualified and didn't put in as much time as the others who came later to the vineyard were paied just as much as those that were there for a much longer period of time..... those with hearts motivated for gain themselves could not understand why and began to grumble of the unfainess. God isn't looking for those that have been proven through time and experience, He is only looking for a heart with pure motives that He can use. He desires the humble, not the qualified.

That came from my journal.... written a few months ago. I was reminded of it when I read your dream. I felt it could have something in line to the meaning of your dream, if not then feel free to discard.

jewel
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

WFH,
I will pray about this "unholy union." Its something I feel from the past and has hidden thats rearing its ugly head. Something from the past trying to unite with something present to produce more poison to the future. A viper strikes fast and sees all movement. Like you said, "be careful how and where you walk." Be led by the Holy SPirit and make no sudden movements in the flesh!!! Its nothing to fear but flee from evil! The part where you were struggling for a piece of ground to stand on really stood out to me. I will be praying about this!Sin gives birth to sin but its always leads to death! Praise Jesus!!! The enemy knows you are a threat but nothing to fear-greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world! This attack you will move quickly through!

Toss if nothing speaks to you and may God bless you with complete understanding!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

My testimony could never fill the page~lol....so I won't go there with all of it...JUST KNOW that God has encountered my life today and brought Clarity and direction in a sovereign way!!! PRaise His Holy Name!!!!!

I know that I know that this dream is showing me that there is an unholy union Moriah...and Jewel your testimony was beautiful and timely!!!! Thank you for sharing that...I also believe that a dream I will post later from my mother in law shares in this message you have wrote from God...Look for it!!!

Moriah, the unholy union I believe is persecution and something else...part of me thinks its to do with "flashy and upright...could be exactly what Jewel was stating..."...because you know that religious spirit has a form of Godliness...And it can appear flashy and well put together...Well, that black and red snake gave me that feeling when I was looking at it..Like it was a "well dressed snake" so to speak...lol...A show off, one that tries to look good...I know that sounds funny...but that is what I felt..

I also thought of the word "twisted"....you know how the satan "twisted" the word in the beginning in the garden? And how he always tried to use the word when speaking to Jesus and twisted it?? That is the idea I was getting here....

I do believe that the little snakes were the result of these two spirits twisting the word ...they are trying to trip me up in my walk...But God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path...and he is showing me in this dream the plan of the enemy...and I will be careful to only step where He shows me to.....

Love you all..
WFH
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I know that back can symbolize the past...but in this case I am really wondering about that ....I just know that I believe its more directional ...hmm...Also the big snakes that were uniting were by the "back door"..that too is significant...I do know that the Lord is helping me with this dream...I feel his presence on this post..and he revealed the part of the little snakes to me...but the "back and the back door" I am still digging and praying...if the Lord leads you to please add more..
Love you
WFH
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

the "back and the back door" I am still digging and praying...
red & black can represent power, back door= hidden

the 'offspring' of a powerful, unholy union stealing in the back way?
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

yes yes..sis..the power is definately something I felt with the black and red....yes ....

could you explain a little more on the rest that you wrote..?? sorry, sometimes I don't get it as easy as others would... :oops:

WFH
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Just confirming what jewel & moriah shared. This could well be politics & legalism 'twisted' in such a way that Truth is hidden to all but the discerning. Let us all tread carefully..

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Kind of what I felt was in my church...hmmm..kind of like politics and legalism but it seems to have a form of Godliness...I am not bashing the church..please don't get me wrong...I am just speaking spiritually of what I was sensing...I love my church and all that are there...but the church nationally has a strong level of the politics in play...

WFH
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Praise Jesus sis,

Maybe the backyard is about dealing with things which are not upfront or maybe even not so clearly seen/discerned by others.

You said: I was trying to step out of the yard but was having a hard time stepping out because I couldn't seem to find a piece of ground with out one of the worms on it..

Just something to ponder and pray about. I don't feel the snakes are people, but venomous words which "IF" received will have a deadly or poisonous affect on one's emotional state of mind, and maybe even their faith , causing a double mindedness and confusion which is what I feel the two ( number 2) snakes represent when unified, double mindness.

I feel this is a warning dream from God to be in prayer and intercession and prepared in warfare in this season. As you exit this back yard, the enemy seems to have placed spiritual attacks in the pathway, represented by the snakes. This part to me is clearly a spiritual attack.. It seems to be a plan to unite the two religious spirits which we know are not of God and multiply.

I feel you only have one of your children because that child may be representing a spiritual gift. You see /discern the attack and being warned "watch" where you step. Be careful or prayerful . The 2 snakes if it were possible want to get into your thoughts and multiply. Once that happens, your "ground" will be littered with thoughts/doubts which I feel God is saying are not of him, but the enemy.

And though I feel they are not people, they will most likely come from the mouths of people, even well intentioned ones,ones in power and otherwise and to be aware. I feel these are very strong religious spirits which will attempt to speak into your life, especially the viper.

You said:I didn't want to step on them because I felt that "ewww" feeling..lol...Like i didn't want to squish them ya know?? ...just wanted to get away from them...where some people might want to squish them lololl..."

Not wanting to step on them is the heart and compassion of God, amen ...on people. But in a spiritual sense ,we know we don't wrestle with flesh and blood, you can go right ahead and step on them put them under your feet, kill them so that they are dead to you spiritually. bruise his head or authority. I did read that you have heard a word concerning this from the Lord in Jesus name and I am rejoicing with you.

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

lololroflolololol

Glory!!!!!! God is soooo good!!! Yes sister!!! You have unraveled this with the help of the Holy Ghost!!!!lololol

Yes, the Lord revealed to me that the little snakes were people trying to trip me up with words...lol...I know that people aren't snakes...though sometimes I wonder!! lol...no really, my heart is very much for people just as you discerned Glory...and yes I am wrestling with the words that are coming at me at a rapid speed...multiplying if you will..where it seemed just a few it quickly grew into a lot....And your right, I didn't want to hurt them...the people that is..because they are good people...some of them being very mature and seasoned christians in higher leadership than I ....One being my Pastor...I was trying to respect their grounds so to speak...watch where I was treading with them...But you are sooo right sis...It started confusing me...messing with me really bad...And I was starting to doubt what I knew the Lord was speaking to me about...because I was being told that God wouldn't speak to me that way...He wouldn't tell me this..ect.....

I stated earlier in the posts that I believed the two snakes represented possibly a twisting of the word...and that is what was happening the words were coming at me and the actual word of God that he had given me was being attacked...I also agree that your right...the snakes are better said to be "words"...I shouldn't say people..forgive me guys..but they are coming from people..

I bear witness to what the Lord gave you for "back"..hidden or not clearly seen by others...I agree that they probably don't even know the motive of the enemy in this...meaning they are saying things that they don't realize are not of God...I truly believe they are good hearted people...

I agree...the one snake represents persecution and the other Religious ...its something that has been operating a while where I was...

Yes, the daughter was my ministry or gifting..And yes it was an attack to mess with my mind...to mess with what I was standing on...my ground...wow...

Glory, I do believe this was a dream to show me what in fact I was discerning...And I do believe that along this journey I am on that I will need to watch where I tread because the enemy is watching...But Greater is He who is in Me!!!! Bless you sister!! I really knew God was on this post!! I appreciate all that you have given and all the help from the rest of you blessed Saints....

I am off to my journey with the Lord and am covered by His Precious Blood!!!!!!

Thank you LORD!!!

WFH