Pj's and a toilet

Archives for 2011
Hannah
Platinum Member

Pj's and a toilet

Post by Hannah »

In my dream AB comes to my house (IRL he is man that God has revealed to my heart is my husband, but we have not seen each other or communicated in a while). He comes to my house , but I am not expecting him, I am in my pj's and haven't washed my face or brushed my teeth. He is quiet, yet seems to need something from me.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth etc. And notice all tis weird stuff on the rim of the toilet bowl. I brush it into the bowl and flush, as I do the bowl pulls away from the wall. I am surprised it doesn't leak or flood and I gently push it back unto place.

Then realizing he is still waiting for me when I come out of the bathroom, I call my boss and say I will be late for work so that AB and I can talk.

i asked God to speak to me in a drEam last night specifically about this man because I am concerned for his well being at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially symbolism of the toilet, bathroom, etc.

Thanks!
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

You said the Lord revealed this man to be your husband. Perhaps this gentleman is seeking you but it seems that you may still be in preparation phase. You were in your pjs, havent washed or cleaned up meaning state of relaxation not yet ready for him to come over to your house (life). You sensed that he needed something from you but he was quiet about. Maybe he isn't sure when is the right time to make the move.

The stuff on the rim of the toilet bowl, I don't know what it was but it sounded like you didn't want it or need it since you flushed the toilet. Maybe this is something that is going on in reality or that needs to take place. Getting rid of things you don't need in order to prepare yourself for your future husband and his re-entering your life. Are there somethings in your past that maybe you can't pull away from or that you feel you can't let go of? (the toilet pulling away from the wall). You were trying to get rid of whatever was on the rim but the toilet pulled away from the wall. I saw that to be some thing that may haunting you (you trying to let go of it but it's still drawing itself towards you).

There may be somethings that you need to work on and cleanse from in order for this man to take his role as your husband. Continue to ask God to reveal and pinpoint whatever He is asking you to see and do.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thank you for yourvwisdom and discernment. You are spot on, and God is revealing all to my heart. Thank you again for confirming what the Spirit spoke. God bless you!