Won a new vehicle

Archives for 2008
souledonHim
Gold Member

Won a new vehicle

Post by souledonHim »

In this dream I won a vehicle and when they took me to see it, it was a recliner. It was a pretty awesome one and on the right side of the arm rest was a place that had all kinds of things where you could plug in a Ipod and a stereo and other things. I was then with my family and was showing them what I had won and then it was a very big van or bus of some sort. I was the last one to get in and had to climb way in the back. My sister was in the back and she had a baby in a car seat. Her baby kept trying to get up and when it would it was more like a grown-up. As we started to drive it was a little bumpy and I looked to see who was driving and it was my Dad. I then noticed others in the van and started to converse with them. I then noticed that the ride seemed to be real smooth as if we werent even driving. I then looked to see who was driving and noticed that it was my Dad but he was also standing in the front and was cutting peoples hair. There seemed to be two of my Dads doing two different things. Thank you for any feedback on this dream. God bless...