Swords, Gifts and SHining Orb

Archives for 2011
HisBlood
Site Owner

Swords, Gifts and SHining Orb

Post by HisBlood »

Hi Family,

Two nights ago Jan. 30th, our family had prayer time and we were calling out to God, for specific answers. There have been attacks that we have been constantly standing against, for ourselves and others......we never cave in, we keep standing and obeying, always! We all need to hear what HE is saying to each of us specifically, in this hour! Amen!

Had this dream -

There were 4 parts, but the last 2 are the relevant ones, to share here -

I was beside a huge black ship and it was on high ground. Many people
were coming out of the ship along this piece of land, towards me. The Lord kept speaking to me and telling me what to say, so I did! I told a young man to use his sword and free himself, speak the Word! I told all of them you have to let His anger for injustice rise within you and speak the Word. The young man was trying to use the grey sword on his own and couldn't do it! I told them again, "Use the Word, that's the only way it works." "Speak the Word only, speak it" I kept saying it to them, over and over! I told them Isaiah 61 is what we are to walk in, in this hour! I also told them to speak "Whom the Son sets free is free indeed! I can't do this for you, you have to take up your Cross daily and use His Word for everything!" I kept repeating what I heard Him say. Then I turned around and saw a gondola type cage coming up the side of this mountain, with prisoners in it! It made me so mad! I started speaking scriptures and was able to move my sword and break the doors open and free the people, in them! I kept cutting open the cages and freeing people and the others did, too! As long as they spoke the Word, they could easily move the swords! I turned and told them, the swords are only a small part to be used, for yourself! The main reason we all have the sword is to free people, it's for unselfish purposes....to build an unselfish army! It's not about us, it's about HIM & His Will in his earth!

2nd part -
I was in a field at night beside a forrest and the field was full of shiney gifts, everywhere hovering as if alive! I asked the Lord within myself what this was all for, the people were with me. He said they were gifts for those who were with me and when they walked through the gifts the ones for each one, would light up for them! So I told them what HE said and they walked forward! I specifically saw a golden/blue bow and arrows set and a golden harp, with diamonds in it. My youngest son Jericho walked beside a thick golden corded rope, with blues, purples and blues and it fell to the ground, at his feet. He picked it up and it wrapped around his right hand and arm and absorbed into his arm all the way up and looked like a gauntlet, on his arm. A serpentine design! People moved forward and began having the same thing happen to them, as Jericho! It was so amazing and I loved seeing them receive these gifts! They would attach onto certain parts of their body. Then He spoke and told me there is a sword for everyone and it is the most important one to receive and keep hold of! I saw 3 swords for my guys, beautifully crafted and engraved, blue and gold one for Jamieson, a red and gold one for Jericho and a black and gold one for Eldon, although Jericho was the only one I actually saw there with me! There were words and scriptures and special writing on the swords, I could not see what they said, though! The people would go near the gifts and hold them, then they absorbed into them and created art on parts of their bodies, like Jericho's! I was so happy to see them receive.......so happy! I truly marvelled at this!

Wasn't going to share this part, but felt I was supposed to, it really isn't
just or me -
Then I looked to my right and down a ravine enclosed by trees was this beautiful glowing orb (size of a basketball). I was looking at it and admiring it laying on the grass and thinking, I would love to have that! It was so beautiful, with purples, blues, reds, golds and was scarlet covered by what looked like an ornamental coating, beautifully designed and crafted! I walked closer to it and it began to glow brightly and lifted off the grass and came towards me, getting brighter and swirling! It came up to me and I put my hands out and held it....HE said "It's yours, I told you I was coming" "Few others will receive this one! It is of mysteries and things not seen"
I was rather embarrassed and wondered why I would get something like that. I really didn't feel I should! He said, "It's yours" and it went into my chest and it was as though it burst open, in there! I thought, the breastplate of righteousness, I sure need revelation on that! He said, "It's much more than that, it's Ancient, Ancient of Days, full of the miraculous and mysteries." I could see it absorb and filter all through my body, every part! My whole body began to glow and form a shiny armorlike covering! It seemed light and iridescent and full of soft colors, impenetrable! It was so amazing, it took my breath away! I couldn't really see my head, just my glowing body ad I felt warmth running through me!

Then I saw a scarlet book and I was handed a key (the key was so beautiful too, so much detail and etchings in it, gorgeous!) There appeared a keyhole in and through the book, as if inserting the key would go through, into another dimension! The covering of the book was the same scarlet covering, as on the orb. He said, "tell them the key is always the WORD, the Word, the Word, over and over! Know the Word, study it, absorb it, it makes all the gifts work....without it noone can do anything, nothing will work!"

Oh yes ....each sword that was hovering in the field pointing up had a ray of light coming down to it, from heaven. There were words on each side, the right side had "Holiness Unto the Lord" Zech. 14 and on the other side "King of Kings and Lord of lords" Rev. 19

It was truly beautiful!!
Last edited by HisBlood on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Praying for revelation Carolyn...we've had a bad month on the warfare front too...a dark time...so oppressive...keep standing sis...praying for breakthrough for you and yours.

Will get back tomorrow...gotta hit the sack now!

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((Charlie))

It's ok, we're not moved by the attacks...we are more than conquerors!
We walk in peace and victory!!

Praying for U2, sis!! Peace that passes understanding!
:wink:
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Wow C lots of good stuff in there, almost wish you could make a movie so we could "watch" it lol!

Lotsa things came to mind as I read but I want to take time to filter through it all and reply when I'm not in the middle of something!

The thing I will mention now cuz it did jump out was your kane's swords: the black and gold jumped out at me and it made me think of the power/ability to fight famine/death (black horse). That was the only one that jumped out but pondering everything else for now!

blessings and peace; we have overcome satan by the Blood of the Lamb and the WORD of our testimony! We are victors in HIM:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

wow

that is all
...that I might know Him...
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Ship--makes me think of a slave ship--people being enslaved. I am reminded of a similar dream on a large ship and I understood that it dealt with the economic Babylonian system and in my dream I was "released' from the type of mindset that kept folks enslaved under that system.

On your raising an army, I am listening to JPJ's perfect storm again and your dream came to mind: JPJ spoke of the Jacob generation and of a release of ancient truths coming back.

The first four tells of the storm but the last focuses on what He will do through Believers who are TRUE and living a life of no compromise and holiness unto Him.

http://www.streamsministries.com/index.php?page_id=156

teaching 5--its' all good stuff:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Swords, Gifts and SHining Orb

Post by Realisticdreamz »

HisBlood wrote:

Then I saw a scarlet book and I was handed a key (the key was so beautiful too, so much detail and etchings in it, gorgeous!) There appeared a keyhole in and through the book, as if inserting the key would go through, into another dimension! The covering of the book was the same scarlet covering, as on the orb. He said, "tell them the key is always the WORD, the Word, the Word, over and over! Know the Word, study it, absorb it, it makes all the gifts work....without it noone can do anything, nothing will work!"

Amen and Amen, Hisblood!

Recently have been just thinking about how very POWERFUL the verse in

Genesis 1:3 Then God SAID...

By only words, He "spoke" all of our reality into existence!!! How powerful are our words too - especially when they are His. :)

But what a beautiful dream!!! You must have been full of joyful tears after this dream!

And how very awesome to know how VERY special you are to Him, and told in a special way. Part of the dream is very obvious in that you are to play an important part of bringing His Word to others for victory of bondages.

There are many captives and many, many suffering - if only we saw more with His eyes, and used His Words, instead of our own, we could see more clearly to help free others.

What a beautiful dream. I am praying about it too...

May God bless you and your family abundantly.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

orbs

Post by spiritledd »

I saw 'em too... but i was awake... almost dead really. Millions upon millons of 'em...they formed a tunnel that had a bright light at the end of it...i mean really bright... so bright in fact, it makes the sun look dim.

When i came back... had me a couple of them there orbs. And since then, me and the Lord... we talk all day long. But that's only part of it... but it's the most beautiful part!
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

This dream has stuck with me from day one.....POWERFUL.....especially the first dream it has disturbed me in a good sense as it reminded me of a dream my mentor shared with me. The breath of God in these dreams are intense and purposeful....a teaching lesson to be shared with others...
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

He said, "tell them the key is always the WORD, the Word, the Word, over and over! Know the Word, study it, absorb it, it makes all the gifts work....without it noone can do anything, nothing will work!"
I hear you.
...that I might know Him...
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

Quote:
He said, "tell them the key is always the WORD, the Word, the Word, over and over! Know the Word, study it, absorb it, it makes all the gifts work....without it noone can do anything, nothing will work!"

I hear you.
Charys
I see the Swords, as this above, the Word and its power.. .and I had this dream beginning of Dec and what it was about was what is written above. We get to know Jesus.. by the Word, we are then filled with the knowledge (epignosis) of God.

The DREAM:
Speaking French in a Dream

I was listening to a person speak French. They were singing and dancing along – motioning through dance with their upper body– as to what they were singing in French.
They knew all the words and the motions coincided with their (actions) verbs.
I took them aside and asked them to read a portion of French script in a book.
They couldn't read it. They had no idea what was written on the page.

I said to the young girl, “What you were just singing, is what is written on the page. It isn't enough to be able to speak the language and go through the motions alone, as to what you are saying. You have to be able to read it as well, to know and have complete understanding. You have to know that what you're saying/singing is this here (pointing to the written word) ...which you are also reading. You have to be able to read and recognise that this... singing, saying, motioning... is that...what has been written.”

At this point in the dream I began to try to teach her about the (French) verbs and their various conjugations. I felt it would take a long time to help them to be able to read because of the nuances of the language. French (in this illustration - a spiritual language of love - foreign to most people) is a 'particular' language (specific in nature) and it depended on individual circumstances of who you were speaking to as to how it would be found written on the page.

My understanding for this dream is that many people can speak about spiritual matters (French language) and go through the motions of what they believe they feel God is saying or what they feel is a spiritual understanding... but without the substance of what is written, and understanding how what they are saying applies to the written Word... it is incomplete. There is no basis for a Firm foundation, to rest nor to build upon.

6 Dec 2010

Very Cool Dream Carolyn. God Bless you!!! Abundantly. And thank you for sharing your dream with us.
affectionately... Taps
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Taps wrote:
Quote:
many people can speak about spiritual matters (French language) and go through the motions of what they believe they feel God is saying or what they feel is a spiritual understanding... but without the substance of what is written, and understanding how what they are saying applies to the written Word... it is incomplete. There is no basis for a Firm foundation, to rest nor to build upon.
The Word of course is fundamentally the Logos of whom John speaks...He is the firm foundation of all things and it is He who promised to send the Spirit to teach and reveal all things. The written word, that is the Bible, has not been available to millions and millions of humans throughout history and even to those to whom it is available, revelation beyond the words on the page is required to bring understanding by the Spirit of the Logos...that is God.

Sadly, carriers of the book are not always carriers of the Spirit of the Word...sadly carriers of the Book or the words on a page have sometimes been guilty of causing the dancers who have heard the Word..that is the Spirit of the Word to stop dancing...

many times this is not so...and glory to God His grace is everlasting, even beyond our pedant and our failing to see...we thank your Word...bread of life...given for us...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

We thank God for the testament of scripture which is useful for instruction and training and which points us to the Word that is God.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi HisBlood,

Hugs to you. :D How have you been? WOW! What an amazing awesome dream. Isn't God incredible :!:

Just a quick comment - I've seeen that black ship several times recently in visions during "soaking." The last time, bazillions of soldiers wearing black uniforms were pouring out of the ship and were battling other soldiers wearing gold. We're going to need to know how to receive and how to wield those swords!

Thanks for sharing your dream. VERY inspiring and exciting!

Sharpening my sword, Wielding His Words,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

As well as the awesome responses, I received this from a lady on DFH,
a sister in the Lord - Joanne Preto

My dream parts are between the * and her comments are the other parts -

*2nd part -
I was in a field at night beside a forrest and the field was full of shiney gifts, everywhere hovering as if alive! I asked the Lord within myself what this was all for, the people were with me.
He said they were gifts for those who were with me and when they walked through the gifts the ones for each one, would light up for them! *
.......your sons swords.

God I feel is a product of the Holy Spirit and they all share that color.

I'm wondering if the one with blue speaks of revelation.

The one with the red may speak of passion.

The one with the black may speak of things like mysteries shrouded in darkness...may also be that his journey may
consist more of walking out his humanity. Something we all do...yet wondering if his may consist more of that.

John 8:

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”
34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free,
you will be free indeed.

Walking and maturing in His Love .....your field make speak of a good unity that is founded in the Spirit. I also believe gifts
that we possess can take on characteristics that can reveal, where we are at.

considering these gifts are shining for you all in this field I feel it may reveal a place of unity in the Spirit, unity in Christ

You are getting his direction. There are things we know we are to do. We don’t really have to wait for the Holy Spirit to tell us to do them as the Lord has revealed his Heart in his
Word, feed the poor, take care of the elderly, share the good news…as we see the need and can. As we do we can pick up if He is in it. Is there grace to see us through? Is He giving
us more by way of revelation or whatever? Have we been received? Even Jesus didn’t do certain things in certain areas due to reception.

Again, appears this field IS a favorable place for you all.

*I specifically saw a golden/blue bow and arrows set and a golden harp, with diamonds in it.*

A musical instrument. To me music is the language of the heart. You have lyrics and then the deep, music or the song. Both together are spectacular. Believe King David played the
harp for Saul and his torment would cease as David played (except that one time where he tried to kill him while David played). Diamonds may speak of those things of the Spirit
that will not perish...like faith, hope, and love...and the greatest of these is love.

*My youngest son Jericho walked beside a thick golden corded rope, with blues, purples and blues and it fell to the ground, at his feet.*

The cord may speak of strength…a cord of three is not easily broken. Blue I feel can speak of spirituality and purple can speak of royalty which may speak of priestly service.

*He picked it up and it wrapped around his right hand and arm and absorbed into his arm all the way up and looked like a gauntlet, on his arm. A serpentine design!*
Right arm here may also speak of strength.

*People moved forward and began having the same thing happen to them, as Jericho! It was so amazing and I loved seeing them receive these gifts! They would attach onto certain parts of
their body. Then He spoke and told me there is a sword for everyone and it is the most important one to receive and keep hold of! I saw 3 swords for my guys, beautifully crafted and engraved,
blue and gold one for Jamieson, a red and gold one for Jericho and a black and gold one for Eldon, although Jericho was the only one I actually saw there with me! There were words and
scriptures and special writing on the swords, I could not see what they said, though! The people would go near the gifts and hold them, then they absorbed into them and created art on parts
of their bodies, like Jericho's! I was so happy to see them receive.......so happy! I truly marvelled at this!*

I already gave some earlier on the colors of the swords that may apply…
I like this part above because I think at times in Christianity we (speaking in general) don’t give enough attention to how God specifically designed each of us and we may want to
conform others to ourselves. Although we share come basic similarities, I also feel in our makeup is a special design He has given us for his good pleasure and as a byproduct ours
too. It, I feel is also his gift to others through us, like God specifically designed Eve for Adam. When we accept Jesus our carnal nature meets with death and we are given his nature
as we are rebirthed in his Spirit. Our design doesn’t change,..it’s trading the carnal nature for our Lord’s nature via his Spirit. A trade in natures, not designs of Him.

Anyway, that may be why the specific design and colors, it may reflect how He specifically designed each of us and also for what He had called us to do.

The ravine part I felt was that middle ground in Christ (not that I’m always perfect there) but I was able to capture the extremes and I would take the portions from each place
and say, “Now where does this fit into the overall picture of Jesus?” I think God can call us or a ministry to concentration on one area but what I noticed often is that the left or
right can be seen as the whole instead of seeing it more as a portion allotted for growth in that area. As I like to say, balance is good but we are not even led by balance, we are
led by the Lord’s Spirit who may call us to the left or right at times…as long as we know Jesus is the whole and we are first to be found in Him.

I don’t know anything about orbs but appears it is something of His Spirit.

*I also wanted to include something I feel you know but as I see it in the 2nd dream. There is a difference between being equipped with a gift and that gift flowing from his life in us.

Also, as you probably know too, your sons could be a part of you...or themselves...or both.*

I do not believe this to be only be a personal dream, it's for the body!
Blessings and Love
Carolyn
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((Keilani)),

I believe one day we will make movies, after all the world has -
J Rowlings had a dream about Harry Potter and it became a movie
sensation. Of course it is a worldly movie, but imagine my kind of dream
or others like it being made into a movie! I know I have had dreams like this over the years, like movies!....why not GOD's children. Our youngest was the lead in a play yesterday and it was awesome! Our movies make home movies, all the time! They went to Calgary to a Fire Conference too & came back so pumped! One of the things they were excited about were the Arts that the worship and service were soooo full of! very creative things you rarely see and all throughout the sanctuary! Freedom to create, is what I felt as I listened to them share

God is moving more and more in the arts! It won't be a move of arts in legalism or lawlessness, but in power and obedience!

This made my spirit leap, this is exactly what I felt -

ancient truths

Amen Real, we will, dear one, we will! -
Genesis 1:3 Then God SAID...
By only words, He "spoke" all of our reality into existence!!! How powerful are our words too - especially when they are His.
But what a beautiful dream!!! You must have been full of joyful tears after this dream!
And how very awesome to know how VERY special you are to Him, and told in a special way. Part of the dream is very obvious in that you are to play an important part of bringing His Word to others for victory of bondages.
There are many captives and many, many suffering - if only we saw more with His eyes, and used His Words, instead of our own, we could see more clearly to help free others

Sister, we area all special to HIM and the closer we get to HIM, the more He will reveal to us....noone is more important than the othere and we are walking into the season of Isaiah 61 more and more, AMEN!! He wants out mouths, our words, our lives so HE CAN SPEAK TO HIS BODY!!!

Amen Daybreak, we are called to the body not to ourselves alone.....HE wants a Body of believers, living walking and flowing in unity in HIS purpose -
The breath of God in these dreams are intense and purposeful....a teaching lesson to be shared with others...

Amen Lori, it's got to be the WORD, in everything....the firm foundation - I see the Swords, as this above, the Word and its power..

Yes Charlie, absolutely -
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

We thank God for the testament of scripture which is useful for instruction and training and which points us to the Word that is God.

Dear Lily Rose -
It's so good to see up, hon...I am doing great and you? xo

The last time, bazillions of soldiers wearing black uniforms were pouring out of the ship and were battling other soldiers wearing gold. We're going to need to know how to receive and how to wield those swords!
Yesssss, we need to know how to wield those swords (the WORD) and He will teach and train us, drawing near HIM and hearing His Still Small Voice!!

Thanks everyone,
I pray HIS Revelation Knowledge in HIS WORD and COmmunion with HIM to become the most important thing in your life! Draw near to ME and I will draw near to you....Seek ME and you will find ME, when you seek ME with all your hearts!!!!

Blessings and Love to all of you!!
Carolyn
Be Transformed......