Three Visions Today During Church..

Archives for 2008
clare777
Diamond Member

Three Visions Today During Church..

Post by clare777 »

First vision that the Lord showed me while I was worshipping, was me on my face and the burning bush infront of me...

Second vision that I saw was Jesus standing infront of me (could not see His face) dressed in a white type tunic with gold plate at His chest, ...what I remember specifically was bowing down my knees and kissing the ring that was on his left hand (there was a ring on that hand that was gold with a red stone in it) and in His other hand was a golden sceptre..and He touched my head with it..

Third vision that the Lord had given me (this had to do with healing)...was my daughter Tia and I hugging and weeping...being reunited...

I just give the Lord all the Glory and Honor..IN the name of Yehshua...

clarissa
Roxy
Gold Member

three visions today during church

Post by Roxy »

clare777

Have you figured out the burning bush??? If so I would like to know as well.
I too saw Jesus with white & gold!!! The neck was square...I saw this yesterday.

Roxy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Beautiful Clare!!

God is so good! I hope the first one is truly that the Lord is getting ready to give you a burning bush experience in your worship time!!

The second one seems to be the Lord extending to you Favor, Authority, access into the inner chambers..., kind of like with Esther...The ring is what made me think of authority...

Beautiful ...simply beautiful!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.