Four Eagles/barn/2 white eaglets

Archives for 2008
Moriah
Platinum Member

Four Eagles/barn/2 white eaglets

Post by Moriah »

A man visited our church today and shared a dream with me. I'm asking for your help with this dream. May God bless you!!!

He said he walked into this big, brite red barn. Up in the lofts were 4 eagles in different spots building a nest. He knew somehow the youngest eagle of trhe bunch was going to attack him. So he hurried away but the eagle still attacked him. It bit him with its beak but only tore his shirt off then he wrestled it to the ground. Then he immediately saw two perfectly white baby eagles come out of the field. This was all of his dream.
Last edited by Moriah on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Moriah......Quite an interesting dream....i would like to follow this one....
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

It is very interesting but I can't help interpret it with only a few thoughts of my own to go on. It has me stumped. I fogot to add that this man told me if I remember correctly that after he wrestled the one eagle it seemed they were okay with each other.

I'm bumping this to see if anything comes to anyone. Thanks!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

had quite a few pop ups in my mind will see if any pray thru
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Moriah,

Tell your friend to pray over this:

He said he walked into this big, brite red barn.
A place to store the harvest, the barn may represent a church or fellowship and may be a place the friend goes to gain wisdom.

Up in the lofts were 4 eagles in different spots building a nest.
Babies in the prophetic. They may be finding a place for themselves to learn a this church.

He knew somehow the youngest eagle of trhe bunch was going to attack him.
Feeling like this eagle may have a "word" for the man but instead it comes out maybe in an accusing way other than an exhortation or for edification. The friend knows because he is prophetic and because this is a warning dream.

So he hurried away but the eagle still attacked him. It bit him with its beak but only tore his shirt off then he wrestled it to the ground.
The prophetic person who begins to give the word will not accept that it is not ministering to the friend and the word will only wound the outter covering of the friend. Your new friend will not let the wrong prophetic word spoken hurt his spirit.

Then he immediately saw two perfectly white baby eagles come out of the field. This was all of his dream.
The Lord wants the friend to know that the prophetic gift is going to continue to grow and babies are innocent. The baby eagles are a encouraging sign to the friend because it gives him hope for the gift and office of the prophetic.

Interp: I feel like some time in the near future or this could have recently happened, the friend will come into contact with someone who is very immature to the gift of prophecy and when this person "tries" to give the friend a word, it will be hurtful and the dreamer will know that it isn't a true word for him. He will be hurt on the outside but ok on the inside. He will realize hopefully because of this dream the Lord has given him, that there are often pitfalls in the walk of the prophetic. The young eagles are to remind him that this person is young to the ministry and that there is a hope and a plan for the prophetic in the now.

Jesus bless him and you,
Joy