new born baby girl with black eye

Archives for 2008
givingthanks
Gold Member

new born baby girl with black eye

Post by givingthanks »

My daughter-in-law had this dream last night....irl she just found out she is pregnant...

The beginning of the dream was greyish in color....She was in the hospital giving birth to a baby girl....My son was with her......the baby was born without any assistance from a medical staff.....A baby girl was born...she was born with lots of black hair and a black eye (like she was punched in the eye) .....Mother was talking on a cream colored phone telling people that the baby was two...two years, two weeks, and two days old.....Mother was trying to find a baby sitter.....Some unknown person came in and was holding the baby then this person carried the baby away....
Scene changes....The baby is wearing a bright green or blue sleeping gown....Mother holds the baby and kisses the baby...
Scene changes....Mother is standing outside ..The baby is in a car seat sitting on the ground...Mother was looking into a dining room watching her girlfriend and another unknown woman who had short red hair (that was spiked in the back...it was cute) Mother was still trying to find a baby sitter but no one listened to her.....Mother was not upset.....
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18