the blond lady got shot

Archives for 2011
Lillian
Diamond Member

the blond lady got shot

Post by Lillian »

Hi guys,

I have had a series of dreams, but I wanted to get some clarification on one thing in particular.

In the middle of a long night of dreaming, a blond woman who I was watching was shot. At first she had a short hair cut and some business like clothing on, a grey pants suit, possibly.

At some point she started running....then very fast...at least 80 mph.

I was sitting across from 3 men who were also in business attire. I thought they must have been Father, Son & Holy Spirit. They were sitting 3 in a row. I saw her running, she was going to pass in between me and them on the other side of the road. They were going to shoot her with a gun as she ran past and I thought surely they won't hit her, because she was running so fast....but as she made it to the point where they were, one aimed and shot her....I was amazed and extremely happy.

She fell on the shore, we were like on a beach......she then had no clothing on and her hair was long and wavy.......she died. and another man....like a large bodyguard type, picked her up threw her over his shoulder and carried her off.

When I woke up I was still very excited.
What does all of this mean?

Lillian
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!