On a abandoned highway in New York City

Archives for 2008
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

On a abandoned highway in New York City

Post by lynnjl83 »

Hello everyone,
It's been awhile since I've been here, but I'm glad I'mback. I had this dream about a week ago.
1st scene:
I was in New York City on a highway overpass with my family, and we were stuck in traffic. We were visiting somebody( I don't remember who). Then all of a sudden everyone got out of their cars, vans, and trucks and left them on the highway to come back later when the traffic wasn't so bad. I asked my friend Joyce if this is what they do all the time here and she said yes. Well, we got out of our car, and started taking pictures of the abandoned cars and vans.
2nd scene:
We were at the apartment building of the person we were going to see. We never went inside the building because the people who lived there were having a building meeting outside with the tenants about things that were going on. My family ended up at the meeting because we didn't know what to do. We were enjoying ourselves and none of the tenants seemed to mind that we were there. Dream ended

Any insights on this one? Thanks :)
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33