"GOING TO WAR"

Archives for 2008
lizaanne
Bronze Member

"GOING TO WAR"

Post by lizaanne »

I was with my family and it was clear that all my siblings and I were in the military. Our military group was going to be deployed to Iraq but it was being divided into three groups: One group was going to be staying here, and the other two were going to be deployed to different parts of Iraq. My family was waiting in suspense to find out who was going and what was going to happen. It turned out that 4 of us (out of 5) were going to be deployed. It was my older brothers, me and my third brother that were deployed. I was going to be in the same group with my second brother and my oldest brother and third brother were in the other group. But, it turned out that my third brother refused to go, and Eric, a friend, went in his place. For some reason, we weren't with our military group, and we had to fly to meet them. Eric went to get airplane tickets and while he was gone, I was packing up to go to Iraq. I put everything in my small hot pink suitcase and my purple bookbag. I wasn't sure what to bring, because I'd never been in the military before and never been deployed before. I kept asking my brothers which shoes I needed to bring and if I needed to bring anything more formal than my dress uniform and that sort of thing. Then Eric showed up with the tickets and I woke up.

Thank you for any thoughts the Holy Spirit would bring you to share. Blessings to All. :)
Lizaanne
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

being called to intercede perhaps?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

It Sounds like this dream is a call to get ready for spiritual warfare. Your in God's army now. What is the spiritual status of your siblings? Are they all Christians and serving the Lord?

in Christ,
lizaanne
Bronze Member

Post by lizaanne »

Hi Brian, Thank you. You are correct! A bunch of us put our heads together and figured this one out. Thanks again!
Lizaanne