President on parade, tanks, and a statue

Archives for 2008
Christian14
Platinum Member

President on parade, tanks, and a statue

Post by Christian14 »

Bits and pieces are what is left of this dream. I feel that it is important:
I was on my childhood street (May St) standing outside of the home of a friends' grandparents. I was with a group of people- I do not know who they were. I did not see their faces. A tank rolled down the street towards my house and down the hill to a main road. The group of us watched and I wondered if we were at war? I went to the backyard with another person because a tank had left a steel storage bin. I went back up to the front, this time more tanks were rolling by, but this time they were coming up the street (from my parent's house). The president was in town and this was part of the parade route. It was part of the route for safety reasons (?I think that the president may have visited my town before, hence why the parade route was changed to inlcude my street. I thought this strange because it was a small town). Crowds of people lined the street along with a ton of cops. People were not allowed to take pictures- the cops confiscated the cameras. I went to the backyard again to the storage bin that was now open and its contents unloaded onto the grass. It was blocks of granite for what I thought was to be a statue. I looked at a piece that I thought was part of the base- it was of a cross, the bottom part of the cross had been brokened, as if the cross was shorten, but it still looked like a cross, underneath it was my name "Kristen". I stared at it wondering if I had read it right- when I looked again, it said "literature". A young boy with an elaborate camera ran to me, he was being chased by an African-American cop. The cop took the camera and I said, "Do not destroy the camera. It belongs to my father." The cop removed the film and handed the camera back to me. I asked him about the statue, I said something like, "What is this or Why is this? The president does not deserve a statue." The cop replied, "It is one of nine."
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!
Christian14
Platinum Member

insight??

Post by Christian14 »

After looking up what symbols that I could on the Riddle site, some things that I came up with, but would like some Holy Spirit confirmation..

steel= strongholds
childhood street= the past
tanks=war
picture=to bring to mind; signifigant occurrence
nine=Fruit of the Spirit; gifts of the Spirit; finality; harvest; fullness of development.
Stone=Sturdy; believer; witness of the Holy Spirit; the Word of God; good works; a believer; Jesus the chief cornerstone; unruliness; strength; allegation; a strong sense of rightness; persecution; disinterest; bearing false witness; defiance; a reprobate mind; foundation laid in Christ; a void or emptiness.

A stronghold has been broken releasing stones, building blocks.

HOwever, I get the feeling that there is something from my past, my childhood that I need to remember, but the enemy is trying to prevent it (childhood street, pictures confiscated). God is the ultimate "camera" in that He records everythings and remembers; tanks=spiritual warefare;

point that I am stuck on: why is my name at the foot of a statute of a person that I hold no confidence in (president statue)? Why does my name change to the word "literature"?
Christian14
Platinum Member

Scripture about statues

Post by Christian14 »

Daniel 2
39 "After you, another kingdom will rise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

my name means "disciple of Christ" or "servant of Christ" this name was at the base of the statue;
the blocks unloaded were pieces of a statue to be built; I thought that they were of granite-
?Granite state? primaries?