Beautiful Light Blue Eyes

Archives for 2011
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Beautiful Light Blue Eyes

Post by Missyjojo88 »

I had a dream where my sister who naturally has dark brown eyes all the sudden stood before me with light deep blue eyes. I was baffled because I knew she didn't naturally have blue eyes and it was not contact. I was wondering if an eye drop had something to do with it. I find this sudden change of eye color to be interesting in the dream. What might this dream be saying?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Missy,,is your sister a christian and have u seen a spurt of spiritual growth in your sister? When i think of beautiful light blue eyes i think of Jesus eyes. Forget about the technicality of those who insist he had brown eyes. People who have scene him say they are like endless pools of love and one person a ' mosaic" of colors. IM wondering if a spiritual transformation is taking place.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

What color are your eyes?
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

I wonder if eye colour is totally symbolic here.

Luke 11:33 No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

Luk 11:34 Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are bad, your body also is full of darkness.

Luk 11:35 See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.

Luk 11:36 Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be completely lighted, as when the light of a lamp shines on you."
...that I might know Him...
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Charys wrote:I wonder if eye colour is totally symbolic here.

Luke 11:33 No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

Luk 11:34 Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are bad, your body also is full of darkness.

Luk 11:35 See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.

Luk 11:36 Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be completely lighted, as when the light of a lamp shines on you."
I also thought that the eye colou is symbolic.Blue is a heavenly colour.
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Thank you all for the responses. My sister is a Christian who has been in ministry for a good amount of time now. In regards to myself, I did have a band ministry, but I'm branching out now to other stuff. We both have brown eyes. Thanks for the intrepertations and scriptures.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I see this dream meaning that your sister is going to have something made clear for her. She has not understood you but that is going to change.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."