was very hesitant to post

Archives for 2008
Moriah
Platinum Member

was very hesitant to post

Post by Moriah »

I know that rape in a dream represents violation but I had a dream that is totally different to me. Even knowing what rape means in a dream, I do not understand this. Be honest if you understand this dream-I accept truth at all costs! Thanks and may God bless you!!!

In the beginning of the dream, my husband(not my hubby IRL) and I were going to a benefit for a young child we know IRL(I was his teacher at our old church). This benefit IRL is at the end of this month.

Anyways, he pushes me out of his pickup truck and is very mean to me. This is not our real pickup truck either-this one is old. He tells me if I don't like the way he treats me then I can find my own way home. He tells me I am a sleeper around. Now, I have prior knowledge in the dream that a man raped me and my husband instead of having compassion on me turned bitter towards me as a way of dealing with it.

He abandons me and a storm is brewing and I wonder how I am going to get home. I see people from my former church and then I have the thought-I wonder if I call my old pastor and his wife, if they would still help me in my time of need? Then I immediately answer my own thought and said, "No, I know that they only care about themselves and the true love of God is not in them." I abandon the thought of calling them and I start walking as the rain is beating down on me. It was a huge struggle but I keep walking.

I eventually make it home and its some kind of trailor house I must be living in. I walk in through the front door and think I am home alone. Then I hear a voice. I was thinking its my husband coming in the back door. He is standing outside the door when I begin to talk to him. I said, "O it is you!" He asked me which of my whoring men brought a tramp like me home? I had bibs on and they were unlatched hanging down. My belly was showing. My husband pointed to my belly and said, "See your pregnant with that man's bastard." I knew I wasn't pregnant just fat left from already giving birth. I tried to tell him but He was so mean to me and I knew I wasn't a tramp because I had been raped and tried with all I could muster to fight the man off. Next I reached out and put my arms around this husband in my dream, pulling him through the door. With tears streaming down my face and holding him close I said, "I'm going away for life because the man who raped me I killed. I stabbed him in the neck 3 times with a pencil and he is dead." I went on to tell him that I hadn't told him originally because I had been worried by his reaction. Then he received my arms, kissing me all over and weeping into my neck telling me he was so sorry. I felt his love and when I looked behind him, there was an unfamiliar small boy that was our son too. The boy was wearing carharts.[/i]
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Such a disturbing dream! :( Are you struggling in life at the moment?

I don't have a comment but wanted to ask where you got the name Moriah as it is the name of a church in Wales where the Welsh Revival broke out? Evan Roberts attended there when the Holy Spirit fell in power.

love Sue
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

I got the name from Mount Moriah in the Bible. It was also the name I was going to name my daughter but the Lord only blessed me with boys.

To your question-Yes, I am going through many struggles. One with my hubby, some spiritual, and some I'm not even sure if I'm completely aware of. Does the enemy ever stop trying to attack God's people?!! His time is short-Amen!

I feel like I need to really understand this dream. At one moment I thought maybe this rape came from our relationship with our old church and the Lord showing me the bitterness in my husband. The fact that he wasn't my real husband may have been pointing out that we dont fight against flesh and blood. But I dont know. I did write our old pastor 3 letters over 9 years. The last one after we left. I tried to correlate this with the pencil stabs. Yet, there are places that dont make sense with all of this too. What could I have hid from my husband that could change this whole situation.? Is my husband in the dream even representing my husband IRL?

See how hard this is for me?!!! I need the piece that makes me put this into prospective and say awe! Thanks and may God bless you!
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Hang on in there Moriah. The Lord will not abandon you. He will step into your situation and, in a moment, can turn it around.

I have been overwhelmed and struggling, sometimes for many months and it seemed like it would never end but now God has invaded me. Often it is not the situation or relationship that He changes but YOU! Then all things 'shift' around you and the negative struggles become positive blessings. :lol: You see, the way you react and deal with things will change. He will teach you to win the battles, not be overcome, but be an overcomer! 8)

THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH! PRAISE GOD EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS HARD. PRAISE IS A MIGHTY WEAPON THAT SHIFTS THE ATMOSPHERE (and really bugs the devil.)

Alleluia! For the Lord our God the ALMIGHTY reigns!
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Moriah,

I don't have any interps, but was struck by the pain and betrayal of your dream. I thought it was touching how your heart didn't express bitterness and then love broke through.

Through your posts, that's something I've noticed is that you have painful struggles, but I hear no bitterness. That's beautiful. Maybe the Lord is letting you see your struggles from His eyes and letting you see the end...love winning.

Hmm. Just some thoughts, ok?

Blessings upon blessings,

kimibrew
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Thanks pilgrim! Interesting that my sermon this last Sunday was on Praise!!! I indeed ministered to myself big time!!! Yes, I will Praise Jesus!!! I'm not going through a huge storm now, just annoying turbulance or mini storms as I like to call it. May God bless you!

Kimibrew, thank you also! Your post really encouraged me-the love thing. O Yes, let love abound!!! Maybe the Lord wants me to reach out and love more.

I think its also important that I had another dream a few days prior to this one where the authorities were coming to take me away for killing someone and my husband and daughter n law were in it. I will post it now in case it goes with this one somehow. I will title it car insurance and murder.

I must understand this. I came home in a terrible storm today. I was soaked and the rain hurt and I thought of this dream and the Holy Spirit came over me and I began to pray and weep in tongues. There is something to this I know.

Thanks and may God bless you!
MeekandProsperous

Post by MeekandProsperous »

Moriah,

I do not believe this is a dream from God. I do believe that the enemy is the source of this dream. I also believe that it's being allowed to show you the scheme of the enemy.

I believe that there is an incident from your past that the enemy will try and use to disrupt your marriage and possibly ministry. He is the accuser of the brethren. The biggest things I realize about dreaming is this in God there is no darkness it's the same way when he communicates to us in the dream state. I know some might disagree but this is what I've learned. Though soulish dreams and dreams from the enemy are usually dark in nature.

Is there something that you haven't been honest with your husband about because of what you think his reaction might be?

In the second dream you give your husband the key to your office and then you are sort of without coverage. Are there feelings that maybe your husband should be doing what you have been called to do?

Spiritual rape will sometimes leave us pregnant with wrong doctrine. Because that's usually what happens we are forced to believe something that isn't really truth but might have a bit of truth in it.

Just some thoughts as I read this dream.

M&P
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

To me I felt like I could identify with this dream very much.

It seemed to me that your feeling as if your stuck in the middle of a storm, and noone understands and noone cares to help. I agree with what the one poster said about your beautiful heart shining through. *hugs*
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

This is just a thought not an interp

but as I was reading this I believe it is a real story that has possibly happened to someone your path might cross at the benefit to come. It was given to you so you would be able to minister to that lady and her son, so you could sense how to minister and increase your awareness. There are many victims of rape out there that have never told anyone. I think for them to heal they have to give it to the Lord, it is the only way to heal. Bitterness and unforgiveness holds up thier blessings.

This was just a thought Blessings to you will continue to pray for you
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Hi Moriah and blessings to you!!!!

Please prayerfully weigh and consider:

I believe the Lord is using this dream to show you that this is a benenfit for the child in the beginning of the dream. I believe this is representing a deliverance for the child that was born and geared by the old church. The old church operates under the law but the new church operates above the law through love. I believe the child that was born was the child birthed to you aftering being raped. This child is the outcome of a spiritual or emotional rape.

Understanding that dreaming of rape can indicate a spiritual and emotional violation, possibly an individual in the past has operated in a behavior that scarred and violated you emotionally and spiritually and this behavior operated in a sense of showing no compassion or sympathy to how you felt. The perpurtator as the husband may represent someone who you made a holy convenant with and had been operating in an emotional abusive manner towards you.

Because of suffering due to this behavior a seed of fear of rejection(thrown out of the truck) and abandonment has given way to grow inside of you. The child in the beginning of the dream I believe is representation of the child born to you during an unwanted pregnancy. Ultimately the child I believe is the seed of rejection and abandonment. It has been birthed into a world of law and not one above the law. In the old church order forgiving one sins is was not easily accepted and people had to suffer the law or consequences of the sin committed. Possibly the child is allowed to be born due to unforgiveness.

Now it seems you are fat from a previous pregnancy. Possibly you are on the weighted side or heavy side due to this past pregnancy. I believe the things of past are possibly carrying over into your current circumstances and that is why your husband sees you as pregnant. It seems you are weighted down or carrying the weight of the past. Your husband states that you are pregnant from that man's bastard. The bastard I believe is representing the behavior or acts of sin of the person who violated you. But you admit that you already had the child and now just fat because of it.

Because you were a possible victim of emotional and or spiritual rape of the past you became pregnant with an unexpected or unwanted child. Certainly getting raped and then becoming pregnant is not a planned or desired pregnancy. What child was born to you due to this pregnancy? Could it be the seed of rejection, abandonment or fear? Did this seed come to life and was rooted inside you and allowed to be born because of unforgiveness.

Hebrews 12:15
See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

I also believe the Lord is taking you back to forgive this person who has possibly harmed you so deeply. When we do not forgive we operate in the old church as in eye for an eye( he will get what is coming to him). Drinking this poision in hoping that the individual gets a taste of his own medicine is a death sentence for self. In doing this we ourselves become condemned. Possibly this is why you say in the dream that you are going away for life as you stabbed him the neck three times with a pencil to kill him and now is dead.

"I'm going away for life because the man who raped me I killed. I stabbed him in the neck 3 times with a pencil and he is dead." I went on to tell him that I hadn't told him originally because I had been worried by his reaction

Possibly you are holding back in your forgiveness as you will be worried about the reaction of the what this person will say. Sounds like fear of rejection and abandomnment (the child born unto you) is operating here to prevent you from true forgiveness.

The pencil reminds of a given label. Possibly the person that has hurt you, you have given a written label as a yoke to his neck. The reason it was not a pen because the Lord can only write the last permenant judgment or label against that person. At least pencil can be erased. When we give people labels such as these we are placing them into condemnation as Christ never puts labels on individuals. We can look at the sinful behavior and acts of sin and know that this behavior and acts of sin is not Godly and should be dealt with accordingly. But ultimately we cannot place acts of sin or behavior as labels over the individual for a life time sentence to define that persons eternal character. Remember the label they gave Jesus at the Cross. The Roman soldiers nail a label above his Head, THE KING OF THE JEWS. They did this mocking, but they sealed the Lord's plan with their unknowing judgement. He was the King of Jews and with that label placed above his name sealed the rest of man' s eternal fate in Our Lord Jesus Christ.

When we operate in the new order or the new church we need to remove all labels or judgements we put on others. We now need to look at people as Christ does when He seperate us from sin. That is the operatation of love when we can look at that individual without sinful behavior or acts attached to their very person. Though the sin maybe still operate in that individual we must look beyond the and know that Christ will deal with this sin in HIS own judgement.

I previously had gone through this very same thing and I am sure the Lord has led me to this dream for his reason. I previously written a testimony and prayer concerning this very thing and I would like to share it with you. So here goes copy and pasting.....

I was miserable, just plain bitter over everything and everyone that hurt me. I was being so negative and carrying so much pain inside myself. I have been asking the Lord to help me get rid of this pain that was so deep within me that I just didn't understand why I was feeling so much pain constantly. I had been so depressed and could barely function. The last two years I had been through so many betrayals and hurts to the point of devastation. I have been walking around in such pain and didn't know how to make it stop and know why it continued to go on. I had been asking the Lord to reveal to me how to stop the pain even after I had forgiven everyone that hurt me. What was I doing wrong and why was I still suffering all this pain? The Lord finally revealed to me what had happened and why I continued to carry this pain and why I couldn't get rid of it even though I had verbally forgiven everyone and spoke it out of my mouth. Even though I spoke these words, the torment pain and hurt of what everyone had done to me was still plaguing me. But now the Lord gave me the key. The Lord even went to so far to show me which key he gave me, The key of DAvid..

Isaiah 22:22
I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

Anyway the key to unlock the pain from within ourself is to release everyone from the judgement we had placed on that individual who hurt us. For instance, If an individual steels from us we automatically label them as a thief or if an individual lies to us we automatically label them as a liar. Well it is that title and labeling that now becomes our judgment toward and against them. In our own very mind we have now imprisoned that individual to that statis or label. We have placed that individual behind bars with a negative label attached to their name. Well you know a few scriptures that speak about wrongful judgement. Do not judge or you will behold the judgment of the one you judge.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

As you are going with your adversary to the magistrate, try hard to be reconciled to him on the way, or he may drag you off to the judge, and the judge turn you over to the officer, and the officer throw you into prison.

That is exactly what had happened to me. I became imprisoned in my mind and heart because of the judgement I had put on the individual(my husband) that hurt me. Because of my judgement or labeling that individual as thief, liar, etc., I became under a curse of bitterness, pain, etc. because in my cold heartedness and while in pain I sent them to prison with this label. Because of the action I operated from within my heart when I imprisoned this individual it became a sin. The sin was put to action by the pain. I operated from pain and bitterness to imprison that individual so now my judgement was to recieve pain or bitterness. This was the measure I recieved for operating out of a painful and bitter heart when imprisoning that individual with a particular negative label. So ultimately I came into double the amount of pain then I intially acquired.

We all at times fall into sin and if we continued to label everyone according to their sin we would all be condemned. So the Lord has allowed me to understand that in order for me to truly be able to forgive someone, I must first release the judgement I have placed on them. So this is what the Lord showed me how to deliver myself through pray.

Dear Lord: I ask forgiveness for Judging__________(person's name). Lord please forgive me for labeling this individual as a thief, liar, manipulater, etc. Father I release them from the prison and condemnation I set upon them. Father Lord I repent of this sin and now I cancel all curses that I sent out or set upon this person and myself because of this sin. I come against all evil spirits that were able to attach to that individual or myself because of this sin, I bind all evil spirits and cast them out in Jesus name and send them to the place Jesus Christ sends them. I break, shatter, dissolve and destroy all ungodly soul ties between me and this individual in Jesus Name. Father Lord fill the voids now with your Holy Spiritual blessings. Fill me with your love and compassion for this individual and allow me to love them the same way you do. In Jesus Name I pray Amen.

Some additional thoughts and again prayerfully consider that possibly are acting out towards you husband IRL in a way that targets him as the perputrator from the past. You don't intentionally mean to do this but the seed of rejection and abandonment is responding through you. Possibly the Lord is expressing that you really need to be honest and inform your husband of the violation and traumas and how it has affected you in the here and now. I believe the Lord is bringing you together to share in such a way and in this way you will find true forgiveness and destroy the seed of rejection, abandonement and or fear. I believe Healing is portrayed by the last child.

At the end of your dream there is another child wearing car harts( a vehicle of hearts). A child born of passion in the Lord!!! The Lord is gearing his way, the new order, the new church, a child born of the Spirit to be geared and then who operates in the Spirt of the Lord through passion and love and grace.

I hope I could bless you today in Jesus Name

Love In Him
Last edited by Mona on Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

I so want to post to this but I have to go out on the road for awhile. Mona I could just kiss you as I read very fast. You hit a lot right on the head but I need some help on something which I will post later. I have tears coming down my face! Pray for God to reveal if I have this unforgiveness because I don't feel bitter-I have always just missed them so much. I'll talk later! May God bless you!
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Awesome Moriah and Praise God!!!

I know many times we don't believe we have bitterness as many people define bitterness in different ways. But if you have feelings of being rejected and feelings of being abandoned and it continues on, on and continues tugging at your heart than that is a root of bitterness as it is a torment to your soul. Alot of people would define bitterness as being inwardly angry or cynical, but there are many types of bitterness even in the sense of intesifed or severe longing.

I know this definitely Him working and just after I read your response and in a moment of silence, I heard these words spoken to me." Feelings of rejection and abandonment are roots of bitterness." Hearing that definitely gave me a revelation to really understand bitterness. Bitterness can be rooted from many different types of seed. We just need to figure out the seed. Ultimately we just don't become bitter, but there is a seed that grows the bitterness inside of us.

I am praying for you and know the Lord is blessing you with great love and passion!!!

Love In Him
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Mona and all who have posted. Please forgive me for not getting back sooner to reply! I have had some things to work through. I have taken everything everyone has said, I have prayed, pondered, and have been ministered to greatly! This is not a simple dream to be interpreted as I am realizing. God is dealing with me and causing me to look deeper into this. I can't reply right now and I may not at all. Just know that I am listening and nothing has been said in vain. You all are a wonderful blessing to me! I expect I'm going to have a huge testimony some time in the near future! I will testify this right now-God is indeed Awesome and worthy to be praised!!! Jesus is sitting right there on the right hand of the Father, interceeding daily for us! And nothing can seperate us from the Love of Christ!!! He is Faithful and Just and He who started a good work in you will see it performed!!! All praise Jesus!!!