A message?

Archives for 2008
sigmon2
Diamond Member

A message?

Post by sigmon2 »

Hiya all......
Have had some dreams of late that seem to be a message when put together...........
3 dreams....1 and 2 Fri Am and 3 Monday Am
1 - I was walking down a sidewalk next to a street. There were cars driving on the street and people walking on my side of the street and on the other side of the street. I was walking past a parking lot. I noticed the sky was gray - good ole Washington weather. I suddenly turned and walked into a building where people were eating. They were arranged at fancy tables and they were being served by waiters. It was a church function and as I moved around I begin to notice the people sitting and eating at the tables were complaining and grumpy. They we complaining that others were coming in and eating or sitting where they should not be because it was reserved. One of the ladies at a table said in a nasty tone...." who are these people eating our food". Others would block people from sitting at the tables even though there was a lot of room. Some folks were just eating and eating and hardly coming up for air.....I looked over in another direction and notice a big glass window where a wall should be and I could see the sky. there was a storm coming. A waiter came out of somewhere and I saw him in the corner of my eye and I then had a plate(paper) of food. I saw over in the far corner a small table and I went to sit down. It was under a window. I can not remember if I opened the window or it was open, I think I opened it because I remember it being hot and stuffy, but I reached up to close it and a big gust of wind blew my plate of food down on the floor. I got the window closed and I reached down and started picking up my food and in my mind I decided if the ground was not dirty to try and saved some of it...
....this dream ended and a new started right then........
I was at the camp I write about, Mt. Baker, sitting at a table. I had been called to cook for a camp of teens that had just arrived. there was no food ordered or prepared or even a menu made up for them. I was sitting there with my boss and the leaders of the camp. The kids were unloading. I remember the boss asking how many of the kids were there. one of the leaders said 260. I was watching the kids walk around us. I was not afraid but in my mind I was thinking about going to town to get food to start cooking for the kids tomorrow for breakfast. Actually I was excited and planning what to do but in a hurry to get it going for them and knew I only had a short time to prepare.
..............This morning's dream................
I am having a hard time with the detail of this dream and it might be by design or by goof on my part. the dream happen just after 12am because I woke and looked at the clock and said not again! I was not looking forward to another restless night and I asked the Lord what he was saying. but I went back to sleep. So at 4am I woke up again and tried to remember I could not remember everything.........
I remember I was where there was a house and a road and cars. It was gray hardly no color at all. I remember basically going in circles and moving around in the dream with no purpose. Then suddenly something took control. It stopped me from moving around in a not purpose manner. It put a coat on me, I said thank you....it directed toward different places in the dream...like one place was to fill up the gas tank of the car......it physically moved me in the dream....lifted my arms, pushed me from place to place, and I was comfortable with it and accepted it. I do not think I could have refused it. I was not afraid.
the dream is over......................
Note in dream 2 it is not saying I should be at the camp but it is a message theme that fits with the other two....To me the 3 point to a purpose without stating the purpose - except maybe preperation for something?- Here i go on the limb thing....the first dream seems to point to the church and its feasting on the blessings of the Lord (not sure on this) and how many are rude and uncaring for there fellow Chrisitians. I found a corner to sit in after seeing the storm coming. That I should not even eat of their food? it got blown to the floor but I consider eating it off the floor........
the second dream seems to point to getting ready because of only a short time till it time to start (feeding kids). Not to fear I am capable to do what needs to be done just get ready? the third dream was more of a hard one for me.......I can see where Hands on adjustments in my life were required to get it done right or even done at all maybe????? I needed a coat and fuel for the car like a trip was involded. there was excitement but there was the feeling of being a kid that was being led by an adult each inch of the way to get somewhere. kinda of like where I had small kids and I had to literal dress'm and physically move them every step to get them out the door. I do feel as though I have no purpose, maybe I am going to get one?
Like I said this 3rd dream is a hard one for me.....there were other stuff in it but I can not remember the rest.
well if anyone has any ideas????Thanks
see ya
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry