Short dream

Archives for 2008
naveah
Diamond Member

Short dream

Post by naveah »

Heard Phone ring, daughters friend Cheyna said" Erin is lying in the water somewhere? I woke up. (IRL Erin is my daughter )
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
joseph-anoiting

regarding dream about daughter

Post by joseph-anoiting »

Difficult to interpret with little information. Keep seeking God.
If you saw or heard real life characters and they appeared as they do in real life maybe a prophetic dream.

Most dreams about water are positive but one should consider the focus or feelings about the dream.

Dreams about water are generally good as it often represents the holy spirit, cleansing, .washing..Example God cleanses & purifies us with the water of His Word.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

naveah,
do you remember if this was an alarming dream? When I read it that is the take that I get...that it is not a positive but a negative feel...

I thought of OVERWHELMED....

Pitch this if it doesn't help you..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

When I woke up I was alarmed but I started to pray and released it to GOD, but it kept popping up in my mind today so I posted it.

I didn't see cheyna or my daughter I just heard cheynas voice. There wasn't any type of visual just hearing.
I was thinking in my mind, Where is she?
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Could this dream be showing you or directing you to "reach out" to your daughter?? Not that you aren't...but maybe a little more aggressively...as though it were life or death...in other words..could the Lord be showing you that its very important that you stay connected to her during this time...and that she may be experiencing feelings of being overwhelmed a little more than you think...it may be more severe than you realize...??

Just some more that came to me...

WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

WFH Right on.Positive confirmation

Erin told me last night she was feeling overwhelmed.

Basketball
Friends
School
Grades
Health

Thank You Praying for her in the Spirit.....................

Bless You
Naveah
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Bless God!! Thank You Jesus! Now we can believe for a complete peace to come upon her and that the burdens will be lifted off in Jesus Name!

WFH