car insurance and murder

Archives for 2008
Moriah
Platinum Member

car insurance and murder

Post by Moriah »

I was in a small room-I don't know where. My daughter n law comes in bubbly and she looked like she was dressed up. I'm trying to purchase her car insurance. While she is sitting down she grabs one of my dreams about her and starts reading it. I don't stop her because I feel there is a purpose and it came from the Lord anyways.

She immediately gets angry at me and runs from the room(it kind of reminds you of a hospital or hotel halllway she runs out into. I ask her where she is going and she says she is going to the bathroom. I know that she is lying and left because she is upset. I have the insurance man right on the phone line and I'm at loss what to do for sure because she needs to validate important information that I can't give for her.

Scene changes and my husband and I want to go to an outdoor concert of some sort. Come to think of it,it is the same place as the benefit was in my other dream(but without ocean). Now I know they MUST be tied!It was a sunny day out and then there was the ocean. We walked up into the bleachers that faced the ocean. My husband asked how we would get in without a ticket. I told him that my office was along the bleachers so I would use this as our reason if we got stopped. I handed him the key to my office.

Sure enough we were stopped. A women asked me where I thought I was going. I told her I was going to my office. I went to show her my key but realized I had given it to my husband. I turned to him and he was gone and I yelled for him. The women yanked me harder and said, "Tell your story to the States Attorney because you are being charged with murder. Someone in your office was murdered." I said I will but I know who will be my alibi. I called my daughter n law but she refused to pick up my call. I couldn't understand where my hubby had went and felt he purposely abandoned me and he had my key. But, I resolved in myself that the truth would come out it was just going to take time and be a big pain!!!

Scene changes and I'm trying to show my husband where my room is and looking at the numbers but its not there so I know its hidden behind another door???

This seems bizaare! But may God bless you for looking at it. There something to the fact that in one dream I murdered and in another I was falsely accused of murder. When I think of murder I think of words I don't know why.

This may or may not apply but the Lord through my fast is making me see that I need to apologize to my boss. It doesn't matter what she has done to me but only what I have done to her. I did not discern the spiritual battle she was going through and I turned on my own family. I asked to meet with her and we will meet Friday. I knew better but got caught up in my own battle. God is good to me for showing me myself!!! One finger pointing at her and three in One pointing back at me
All that is within me will praise the Lord!