Onion Snow

Archives for 2008
Mona
Platinum Member

Onion Snow

Post by Mona »

I had vision and I saw a night sky and shadow of a mountain in the background and here again I seen these two power lines running through the midst of the sky. Then I saw heavy flakes of snow falling down. I said to myself as I knew that this snow was an onion snow.

Then I woke up and it was actually snowing and is a light snow.

In Pennsylvania, onion snow is considered a light snow and occurs in the spring after the onions are planted. The snow dust the fields but you can still see the greens of the onions and where they are planted.

What is the signficance of onions and snow?
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
jewel

Post by jewel »

In reading your dream, I am under the impression that in this case onions are about layers of healing. We get through one layer only to expose another one to be dealt with. Emotional healing often comes as lead by the Holy Spirit in this same fashion.... He exposes one area to be healed up and once that is finished, we instantly realize there is another one to start working on. Sometimes this is frustrating, but if we were to take in the whole thing at one time it would be overwhelming.... but if we only take one step at a time it isn't so hard to get to the core issues before long.

The dusting of snow, is white and I'm seeing that as being symbolic of being covered and restored to purity. Each layer of healing that has taken place is restored and pure white as the new fallen snow.... there is growth poking through that covering.

In general I believe your being shown that the past is gone and covered with purity even though you might notice there are always new layers to be healed.... that doesn't mean you've not accomplished anything. Much of the work is taking place in areas that you can't quite see, there is growth but at the very same time the onions are being peeled back one layer at a time. Don't get discouraged nor think that you've not gotten anywhere..... because a great work has begun within you and He that holds you is big enough to finish that which was started.

Feel free to discard if your spirit doesn't bear witness....
GBU!!
jewel