The Computer with the list

Archives for 2008
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

The Computer with the list

Post by Missyjojo88 »

I dreamed that I was in school. I attended every class except science class ( I remember in a past dream attending science class a few times, but stop going all together after forgetting about it and not remember where the science class was. I also remember skipping it when I did know where it was). Nevertheless, I failed to attend my science class in this dream. In the dream it was the day to get our final grades. I remember seen my younger brother looking at a sheet of paper which had his grades and I immdiately went up to him in front of his friends and grab his paper wanted to know if he had done well in school. Before my brother can reply I went over to a school counselor that I was familiar with who in real life used to teach abnormal psychology and asked him to take a look at my brother's grade. I remember the counselor saying something that I didn't hear clearly, but it seems that my brother was doing well. If I didn't know any better, I thought I heard the counselor murmur something about my brother being a genius. The counselor proceeds to state that when my brother continued to get more grades he will get 9/something? (I don't remember the denominator, but the numerator was 9 over something). But this is how he would be graded.

After the counselor finished with examining my brother he had my grading sheet. I wasn't sure how I did except I didn't fullfill my science requirement. I saw a peek of the sheet that the counselor was holding and I saw a star next to the classes that I did well in and the number 14 at the top. The number 14 being points based on my passing classes. I told my counselor about missing science class and he said that it seems that I spent most of my time doing the things that I was good at, thus getting the good grades for most of the classes that I passed. I was surprise he wasn't concern with me not attending my science class. Then he mentioned economics and asked me why I stayed in that class for as long as I did. He ask why I didn't drop it. I told him that I thought I might do okay in it. Then I ask him how I did; instead of saying I had gotten an F, he said fly so others who were around woudn't hear about the F. By now there was no longer a grading sheet, but a computer screen. Out of nowhere the computer screen goes blank and the counselor wasn't around. Then I saw something appearing on the computer screen similar to when a written appears on the screen when there is a computer error. When I looked closer at the screen instead of it saying computer error it said, " Living pastors who died and are going to hell." I gather that this computer contain a list of pastors who were going to hell, but I wasn't there long enough to see the details although I did remember seen a picture of the first pastor accompany by writings. The scenery changed before I can browse the computer.

I found myself outside thinking about how my friend and other peers have already graduated a year ago and how I would have to stay another year to tale my economic class along with the three science courses that I needed to fullfill as a requirement. I needed three years of science, but I plan on taking all of them at the same time along with my economics. I remember something about us being in the 5th grade, but at the same time the courses we were taking along with our schedules was that of high school. I was thinking about how I had already finished 4 years of college, but had to come back to this grade for some reason ( In real life I had finish my years of college already). In the dream I was aware of that fact .

What I found odd about this dream is how out of nowhere I saw the computer that had the list of pastors going to hell and I wonder why I was allow to see this. It came out of nowhere.
t_vest
Platinum Member

Post by t_vest »

I know this is going to be a weird question but did you see or know any names? This part got my attetention.

A little thought I had is when we go to "classes" or recieve instruction from the lord and take "tests" as long as we hang in
there and do our best it is good enough. We get to try agin.
tv
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

I didn't get to look long enough to have this information. I wouldn't be able to remember the first pastor that was on the screen. It was just a glimpse. The scenery of the dream change before I had the guts to browse into what I was seen and I found myself outside the school no longer near the computer. But certainly I wasn't expecting this although I realized that God must be angry with some of the pastors out there. The computer thing was out of left field since this dream is supposed to be about me being in school. Ironically the counselor kind of dissappered out of the picture when this happened. I don't think I would have wanted to know this kind of information to begin with. I had a previous dream about a pastor wishing he would have been in the ark when the door was closing so I'm sure this might connect in some way. But it would seem that God is trying to say something about some of the pastors out there.