Leopard and 2 Rats

Archives for 2008
Heart2worship

Leopard and 2 Rats

Post by Heart2worship »

Dream:
I saw 2 rats jump on my son(16), they came out of a bushel but he fought them off and (at this point I was watching the dream)..
My son was suppose to be on the school bus going to school when he came in the house w/2 friends stating he needed a ride to school because they missed the bus..He came inside with the right side of his sweatshirt torn at the shoulder because of the attack but he was not hurt..I was fussing at him because he missed the school bus when he was suppose to be gone, (because in the natural I heard the bus leave, fell back to sleep and had this dream) then in the dream, I said "Where did you meet up with the boys because you are suppose to be on the bus going to school, how did you meet them".... as we went outside, my son went through the gate to the backyard and I was behind him, there was a Leopard lurking, (leopard, originally looked like a female black figure) and it jumped on his back with his 2 paws on his shoulders,as he was going out of the gate.. I then ran out of the gate into the garage and got a weapon, and spoke to the Leopard "that I dare you attack my child!" and I hit the animal or stabbed it.. can't remember..then I woke up.. :?: If anyone has any interpertation, please respond.