frustrated caregiver of elderly female

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

frustrated caregiver of elderly female

Post by connie »

Praise the Lord,

Had a short, random dream.. Where did this come from? :lol:

I was listening to a frustrated woman speaking about an elderly female relative. The woman was saying this elderly woman insisted she was allergic to many different chemicals, fumes, smells etc. in the air and that she couldn't breathe properly. The elderly woman had been tested for allergies and the tests were negative. In spite of the doctor's report, the elderly woman continued to believe she had allergies. The frustrated woman thought the elderly woman was becoming senile or delusional or had a mental defiency.

I was praying, seeking to hear the Lord's input as I listened to the woman. The thought came that if the external reactants were ruled out and the elderly lady was still having symptoms of breathing difficulties, the elderly lady's problem was from within. She had something wrong with her lungs.

finis

connie

added: this dream is a word of knowledge and this is a real situation.

As I prayed, I saw an x-ray of the elderly ladies lungs. I saw what looked like white hair-like fibroids or fibers in her lung. I doubt that it's a tumor.. the fibroids looked like either scar tissue or collapsed/too narrow vessels ..