Olive Wine

Archives for 2008
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Olive Wine

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi, I havent posted in a while one reason not many dreams. Not sure what to think. So here goes.

I was with my husband(dont know if driving or walking?)My husband says guess what I still have or could have ? the benefits from roto-rooter as if they never stopped. IRL a over a year ago he worked for roto-rooter and had very good benefits incl health ins. Since moving out of state we have no insurance!or any kind of benefits it has been a little scary esp w/children. Then he goes onto say he has the keys to dunkin doughnuts?? I was like yah, so what. Then I thought that would be nice, like if I ever wanted a coffee I could have one. Next I am looking at what looks like a furniture store, you know how they have rooms set up to get the feeling of how furniture would look in your house? Well I had a remote in my hand and I was turning the light on and off in each area to see what they looked like. I was thinking this would be nice for my hubby and I to spend a nice quality time together like to pick a room to hang out in for a couple of hours. Next I think it was my husband giving me a glass of wine , it was clear as water and it was olive wine. I tasted and thought this is different it reminded me of my grandfather with his martinis with the olivein it. But it was a olive wine?? The End

Any insight
Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Please don't laugh but when I read your dream i kept thinking of the scripture, 'Seek Ye first the Kingdom of heaven and all His righteousness, and all these things shall be added. We know then as we read further the Lord is talking about taking care of all our needs-clothing, food, etc. I kind of got the impression that not only has He got you covered, He will provide some perks too. Like I said, don't laugh! Toss far if it doesn't seem close. May God bless you with understanding and more dreams from Him!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi Moriah,

What you said makes simple sense! I did think of provision.
The wine especially Olive and it looked crystal clear like water has been bugging me though :?: . Ive looked up on some things but havent got it yet? Maybe Im looking in to it to much :roll:

Thanks for responding :!:

Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I remember hearing olive trees produce olive oil when they are pressed.

Then olives pressed ,wine press, new wine new anointing!!!!!!!!!!

If doesn't witness just pitch

Blessings to you for sharing
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Thanks Naveah,

Ill take it!!!!! :lol: I think it does speak though. This is 2008 a year of new begginings! 2007 was a year of transition for my family and I.New things are starting for us from what it looks like! I definately feel like I was pressed like a grape!

As I am typing it is coming together for me. Thankyou :)

Cindy