brother got released from prison

Archives for 2008
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

brother got released from prison

Post by lynnjl83 »

Hello everyone,
I had 2 very different dreams last night.

1st dream(I can only remember a small part of it):
I was with my family and we were waiting for my brother to be released from prison. He got out and I looked at his hair. I thought he had dreadlocks, but they were long extension braids that were not well kept. My whole family was telling him how much we love him and missed him, and how we are going to do better in keeping contact with one another. Dream ended
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

I remember some more of the dream:
My brother and family went to our old church to get him back into the things of God. I saw my old best friend there. We then sat and listened to this lady sing, and I apologized to my brother because things were not like they should be. He wasn't taking it seriously because he could tell others were playing "church." (IRL my brother is in prison).
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

There are spiritual prisons. It's possible that satan had him bound in prison, in a spiritual prison and he was just released. Or maybe it could simply be that he will be released from physical prison?

Sometimes I think being in prison is only a signal of another spiritual thing. so maybe he will be released spiritually AND physically!
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

IRL Does your brother have dreadlocks?
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

naveah-
my brother had dreadlocks before and he may have them now. I'm not sure because I haven't seen him in some years. Last time I seen him, which was about 3 years ago, he didn't have them.

Krista-
I pray he's released spiritually and physically!
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I did some research on dreadlocks . I believe it may represent a spirit of Rastifarian

I don't know if your brother is involved in this type of religion the bottom of the page talks about the dreadlocks. This may be a call to interceed against this spirit in the name of Jesus.

If doesn't witness please pitch I will be praying for him in the Spirit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari_movement
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7