In school watching babies

Archives for 2008
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

In school watching babies

Post by lynnjl83 »

2nd dream from 1-8-08:
I had woke up and knew I was going to be late for work(I work at a school). I decided to call this lady that I work for to come pick me up because I knew I missed the bus.
I called her and she told me that she was already at school, and the funny thing is, is that I was there too at the school all of a sudden because I seen her walking in from the parking lot. I wasn't dressed in my work clothes, so I asked her if she would take me home to change. She said give her some time first before we leave. I said ok.
I started walking down the hallway to my classroom, when the kids started to show up. I then saw 2 guys that I went to high school with and they came up to walk with me. One of them playfully kicked me and i kicked him back. Then one left to go catch the bus. I knew then that I wasn't going to be able to go home to change.
I got to my classroom and one of the guys from high school named Cory came with me. Also my friend Joshua, whom I work with now with the youth, was there. Immediately, 2 parents started to bring their kids in to school. I thought I was teaching middle schoolers, but they were babies. One of the mothers was telling me how to hold her baby's head but the baby girl kicked my arm when i tried to hold her head and her head hit something. The mother then showed me how again and left. My old pastor from childhood then came in. He was the principal and was talking to me about something, but I can't remember what it was. He then left.
I noticed that my friends were just watching me taking care of the babies. Cory then left. Josh then grabbed a sheet to go lay down under the bed while still watching me. Dream ended

Any insights?
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33