Priest from the Movie "Counte of Monte Crisco"

Archives for 2011
Mona
Platinum Member

Priest from the Movie "Counte of Monte Crisco"

Post by Mona »

I saw the Priest from the Counte of Monte Crisco in the Shadow Diff Prison. He seemed to recieve something and it looked like a hand held telescope. It was the type of telescope that was foldable and you pulled out the extension as there were three parts..the eye piece..the body and the end piece. The color of it was white with Gold Trim.

So the Priest had it extended and was looking up at the blue sky with it...Like he could look see through the prison ceiling and directly at heaven and see God while using this telescope. He was excited about recieving it.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Mona, just some thoughts. I believe that you maybe coming into prophetic vision or "seer". It looks like it maybe geared towards deliverance.
I hopes this helps
God Bless
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Yeah I was thinking that too and going from the Prison to the Palance...As you remember from the movie the Priest held a map of treasure of various riches. Before he died in Prison he gave the map to Edmond Dantes. Edmond Dantes was wrongly imprisoned for 13 years so he suffered great injustice. So after the Priest had died Edmond came up with a brilliant plan of escape from the prison and set sail to find the treasure. He found it and then became a Counte of Monte Crisco pretty much overnight...However the Priest warned him not to use the riches for Revenge and just to go on with his life and forget about the people who wrongly imprisoned him. Well Edmond didn't listen and did use the riches for his revenge and almost killed his son he didn't know was his. But it all worked out in the end...he recieved justice..the woman he loved and his son. He learned a great lesson in all of it..But I have to say this is one of my all time favorite movies..
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

PTL :D
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

OMG I wrote Counte of Monte Crisco but its Counte of Monte Cristo
Jim Claviezel is the starring actor..he also played the Christ in The Passion. and its the Chateu di'f not Shadow Diff...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENZ1qSKp ... re=related

http://www.ovguide.com/video/the-count- ... 528fe36fa0

http://www.ovguide.com/video/the-count- ... 5207f4e4df

I just discovered that the type of telescope is depicted in the beginning of the movie...as the Movie Label is SPYGLASS