Lactating..

Archives for 2008
clare777
Diamond Member

Lactating..

Post by clare777 »

I dreamed that I was called to go back to work and when I got there (it was a retail environment), I noticed that the all the fixtures where set in place but no clothes where put out. They where employees standing there and I asked them why they have not put out the merchandise and someone says to me, "Oh, they are checking to see if they had enough payroll to do the work." Right when they said that, My breasts started lactating and milk start gushing out. I did not notice it until one of the workers pointed it out to me.
The scene changes and I am in a restroom seated at an open window (like a bay window but window is wide open), milking my breasts and putting it in glass jars..... :roll:

Please be in prayer about this..
Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

I believe this is an awesome dream.

Got milk?!!! Yes you do literally and spiritually :lol: :lol:

Sounds like employees(servants of the Lord) are hungry. Start pumping out the food of the word for the babes in Christ. Adults also like to sample the babes food every once in a while as they forget the taste and need to be reminded.

I believe the Lord is expressing for you to share your milk as to share the important reminders of the word we need to be sustained in Christ .

You can be our sweet little wet nurse :lol: :lol:

Love In Him
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thanks MOna :D :D ..you know when i read your response, the first thought came to mind was.."Spiritual motherhood"....hmmm
interesting...
blessings to you sis..In Christ,
Hugs and Kisses to you.Big HUGS...
clarissa
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

I agree but as a nursing mother, I remember also that everytime one of my babies would even cry or whimper, my milk would start flowing/leaking. You may have some crying babies over some issues but you will have more than enough milk to satisfy.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

LOL Moriah...Sooooooo True...!!! I thought I was the only one whos milk does that when my son cries.. :roll: ..(i am still pumping breast milk for my son..LOL)..I wonder why..... :oops: :?: :?:

blessings in Christ,
Clare777