Preparing for War, Doors Open, D. Trump and B. Spears...

Archives for 2008
clare777
Diamond Member

Preparing for War, Doors Open, D. Trump and B. Spears...

Post by clare777 »

Ok..did nothing but dreamed last night and after morning prayer during the 4th watch.. :roll:

First part of dream: I am in a car with my sister katherine and we stop to get gas. She tells me that my old friend Stephen is there wanting to see me..I get out of the car and I see Stephen and he gives me a hug..he keeps congratualating me and calling me "Pastor"( :roll: :shock: :? )..
The scene changes and I am in a hotel room waiting for Stephen to bring me some food. I hear a knock on the door and Stephen and someone else, is dressed in their military garb and tells me that we need to prepare ourselves...(I am sure this has to do with eating the right food...LOL)
Scene changes and my husband is standing right next to me on my left side..it is very dim and as we are standing there, I see doors, different doors opening up infront of us...It seemed that we where walking through..but not walking (I hope this makes sense). As soon as the last door opened, we both took a step forward and walked through into a open porch.
The scene changes and my husband and I are in a room with SEan and Melinda (Tia's father and step mom)....in the room also is a girl tied down who looked angry and (please forgive me by saying this)...but looked like she had down syndrome..
Sean asks my husband if he would pay for Tias doctors bill and haircut..my husband writes out a check to Sean and Melinda and hands then the check..Then Sean gets up and kisses my husband and I each on the right cheek...
Scene changes again and I am bathing my nephew Zachery...in the shower..in the dream he is probably about 12 years old..anyways we got downstairs into an open area and Donald Trump walks in. He tells me that he will be taking the children to a restaraunt called "Helio" (means sun)....the scene changes and he is walking out of the room with all the children..he says to me that I did not need to come but, If I could sweep up behind him...
In the dream, they are all walking out..and I am sweeping up dirty water and broken glass ( :? ) behind them.
Then the scene changes and I see Donald Trump in a platform with a light shining from over him making an anoucement that Britney Spears will be eating at the restaraunt called "Helio" also...

End of Dream.. sorry so long..
Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

bumping up...!!!