old woman's harvest/soup/roses

Archives for 2008
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

old woman's harvest/soup/roses

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

three different scenes...

First one...I was at my cousin Jeff's house. I was telling him of an old woman who had some fruit trees in her back yard, thinking that we(me & him) could get some fruit from the old woman.
I called the woman on the telephone and seemed to feel that she wasn't the friendliest. We went to her house and I saw in her back yard the trees were full of fruit. ALSO, there was dropped fruit on the ground almost knee high under each tree. Her whole yard was like that. I had never seen so much of a bountiful harvest. I asked the woman for some fruit and she turned me down. I said "how bout some fruit that has dropped to the ground"? She handed me one piece of fruit, like a grapefruit and turned us away.

second one...I showed up at my cousin Jeff's again. He and his wife Tyla were home. I was carrying a large pot of soup that I had pre-measured..it just had to be cooked. I saw there was a large block of cheese in the middle with soup all around it. Also there were different colored tortilla chips stacked all around this block of cheese...all in an upright position. I asked to use their stove, and they had two to choose from?? One was electric and the elements were as high up as me so I couldnt see to stir the soup. I chose a gas-stove in another room. I lit the blue fire and started cooking.

third one( a beautiful one)...I saw a picture. The picture was of a bouquet of red roses. Then, the roses faded away and I saw peoples faces in the exact spot where each rose was. They were all Latino.

Thanks for reading
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I thought of the fruit being on the ground.

The Church not taking care of the new saved ones. They got the harvest but left it to rot on the ground by not picking it up or giving it away. Could be back slidden ?

Cooking on the stove Purifying
Cheese and the chips different colors thought of different races of people. Who would the cheese be?

Just some thoughts to start if doesn't witness just pitch
Blessing to you in the Lord Jesus Christ
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7