Jesus Drinks With Us

Archives for 2008
Mona
Platinum Member

Jesus Drinks With Us

Post by Mona »

We were in the presence of Jesus. We meaning a round circle of people. Jesus was standing at the 12:00 o'clock position and took a glass goblet and poured wine. He I believed handed it to me first or it could be that a few were standing before me, not sure. I thought I was standing at the 11, 10, or 9 o'clock position. Anyways he handed it counter clock wise. Then I took the cup and took a drink. I remember the whole glass of wine was just not for me alone but I was suppose to take a drink and pass it along. Kind of like the old communion days when everybody drank from the same cup. So I did drink and then passed it on to the others in the circle. He also told us that we were to keep drinking until the cup was empty and then he would give us more when the cup was finished. As this cup was going around, Jesus took a drink from the cup he was holding as his own. It was wine that turned back into water. I seen him take a big drink and as he did this the water from the cup splashed on his face and ran down his cheek. Just then I had an up close personal look at Jesus's face. In one glance he looked about 28 but then in another glance I could see that he looked young almost the age of an 18 year boy. His skin was young and radiant and his lips were very full. He gave a smile that had alot of compassion in it and I could see the gum tissue around his teeth. Nice and healthy( I should know as I am a dental hygienist) Looks like he had good home care habits.

Love In Him
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I thought of the wedding at Canaan when they ran out of wine and he made new wine'.

Maybe new wine overflowing and spilling out of the throne room of heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Awesome is God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi Mona,

just a quick observation.. Jesus passed the cup counter-clockwise, it's like 'turning back the hands on a clock'.. He also looked younger and younger when you looked at Him and that too is like turning back time or years.

Also thought about the 'fountain of youth'..

The scripture that comes to mind immediately is 'I will restore to you, the years the locusts, cankerworm, etc. have eaten'

How blessed & trusted you are Mona, that He would show you His beautiful face and share His cup with you.

The communion cup is also called the 'cup of blessing'.. :mrgreen:

His Love, connie
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Doesn't it say that Jesus will not drink of the cup until the wedding feast? Maybe it's an end of the world thing?
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

ThanK you Connie for that inspiring insight.

I was seeing the same thing that things will be reversed and youth restored. You know it was funny because just the other day I was asking the Lord if He trusted me with the blessings He is about to bring. Definitely just that small little part was truly a blessing and confirmation.

Blessings Krista!!
Thanks so much for your question as I thought the same and researched it a bit in the scriptures.

Jesus said he will not drink of the fruit of vine until we are with him in Heaven. In this dream Jesus had a seperate cup from the cup that was being passed around. In his cup it was wine, but before he drank from His cup the wine turned back into water. So really he didn't drink any fruit of vine but that of the Water which is usually representation of the Spirit. So I believe when we drink the wine from the cup He has given us it brings the spirit back to life thus we are renewed. The other thing that I understood about this dream is that when we drink this cup the Lord himself is blessed to recieve the glory back unto himself.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.