4 different animal types(5 animals total)

Archives for 2008
Moriah
Platinum Member

4 different animal types(5 animals total)

Post by Moriah »

I had a dream but ALL that I saw were 4 types of animals. I saw two red foxes first sniffing something, then a large grey wolf being docile,a male peacock with it's feathers fanned, and the strangest of all-a all white unicorn looking at me. This was all I saw or happened and I immediately woke up.

Upon questioning the Lord, the only thing that came to me was the fact that I prayed about 4 different possible coverings. If this be the actual case, how do these animals apply? Do you think its about something else? Thanks and may God bless you!

I want to add that I get a pretty good idea of possible meanings for most of the animals but not sure about the unicorn.

When I think of peacock, I think of pride, "Proud as a peacock." Male peacocks strut their stuff! A wolf is still a wolf even though it looks harmless. Foxes are very cunning but there was two of them so with one comes two and they can out smart you.

What then does a unicorn represent ? I think of mystical, or one of a kind. But, I know that unicorn is in the Bible. Do you think the unicorn is good or bad?
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
talitha

Post by talitha »

just some thoughts....

I saw two red foxes first sniffing something - the word "clever" comes to mind - and sniffing could indicate discernment but could also indicate "nosiness"..... looking at scriptures to do with foxes - they seem to be indicative of something small but associated with destruction?
then a large grey wolf being docile - okay that seems very bad - you never know when it will suddenly go wild and start devouring.....
a male peacock with it's feathers fanned - "look at me" - pride, showiness....
and the strangest of all-a all white unicorn looking at me - could be purity? (that's my inclination here) but on the other hand could be new-agey or "magical"..... here's a scripture: For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered. But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil. (Psalm 92:9-10, KJV)

blessings
tal
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Thanks tal, this helps!!! The unicorn one was the one I was having difficulty with. I remember it so crystal clear and it was looking right at me and I remember its eyes(not the color but how big they were) Thanks and may God bless you!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!