Waves crashing down on a beach running for shelter

Archives for 2008
Hope123

Waves crashing down on a beach running for shelter

Post by Hope123 »

…I dreamed that I was at this mall that was located on this beach. Me and some of my friends were walking and one of them was looking for some shoes. I took her to one of the shoe stores in the mall and as she and the others were looking for some shoes, the waves from the beach caught my attention. As the waves were coming onto the beach I noticed that they were getting a little too close to the entrance to the mall. I seen some kids playing out on the beach but then all of a sudden this high wave came and swept the kids up and I seen the kids in this high wave then the wave slammed down on the beach and the kids just laid there for a moment then one of the kids got up and held its elbow. Then all of the kids got up. They went back out on the beach again to play and a higher wave swept them up again and pounded them down on the beach again but this time the wave came closer to the mall. Then all of a sudden a bigger and higher wave came and pounded down on the mall. I was afraid because I seen how high the last wave was and my friends were still in the shoe store. When the wave slammed down on the mall I went and got them and told them that we had to leave. Oh, I left something out. It was a beautiful sunny day, but the third wave was some high, it block the sun from shining then it got cloudy. As me and my friends were walking to get to safety we noticed that the waves became muddy and instead of water pounding the mall it was muddy black dirt. As I was running or walking fast to a stronger building the mud began to build up at the doors of the mall. Once when I reached a part of the building where it appears to be made out of concrete I felt safe because I thought the structure would be able to hold out the mud. Then I woke.
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Hope123,
What stands out to me with your dream are the children been beaten by the waves. I believe this to mean the young beliverers of God being beaten down by the evil of the world. Your friend looking for shoes at the mall speak of purchasing the peace of God from the gospel of peace. The holding out in the mall could mean not wanting to leave the security of the church for fear of what is in the world.

Disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.